Pontiac G8 2008-09 & Chevrolet SS 2014+ LSX based RWD 4-door sedans

Stainless Works Chevy SS header/exhaust in progress!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 03:16 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here you go guys......this is Cat-Back only!

Old 03-21-2014, 07:52 AM
FormerVendor

This is a full cat-back with a X-pipe. It will sell for $1080+shipping.

The first production run will be available in 4-6 weeks once the fixtures are created off the final prototype system on the car in the video.

**If you want to be one of the first ones get on this list because we will only make a small production run unless we get pre-orders.

I will personally be taking pre-orders from you guys. Please PM me or email me directly at rich@stainlessworks.net
Old 03-21-2014, 04:33 PM
TECH Resident

Nice! I wish I could hear this in person sometime. Any talk of headers as well?

Hey Rich, just to clarify for those looking into this, is this a full 2.5" or 3" piping?
Old 03-25-2014, 08:23 AM
FormerVendor

Headers are coming soon.....the cat-back is 3"

Stainless Works Catback Exhaust Systems do not effect the check engine light and they *will not affect your local emissions testing.

*For our potential California customers, the California Air Resources Board (CARB) prohibits the sale or use of vehicle parts that will modify or defeat emissions systems in any 1965 and newer vehicle. This excludes true replacement parts and those granted an exemption (EO). We do not have a California “EO” for our headers/catalytic converters, but the cat-back systems are CARB compliant.

The new SS cat-back systems are $1080+shipping. I will be entering the pre-production orders in our system. We will charge a $250 deposit to secure one of the first systems made. Once they are completed we would charge the remaining balance to your card including shipping.

PLEASE NOTE that we will make as many SS cat-back systems that are pre-ordered. If you wait you will more than likely have a 3 week wait at a later time which is our normal production period.

Please send me a email at rich@stainlessworks.net if you are interested.

Quick Reply: Stainless Works Chevy SS header/exhaust in progress!