Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

might be getting a 04 gto

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2003, 02:30 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default might be getting a 04 gto

The wife wants a new car, so i said how about a 04 GTO, and she didnt say no. so now i just need to order one before she changes her mind.

what all is involved in going to the dealer and starting the process? what can i do if i go to a dealer and they dont know anything about ordering one.

any help would be great!
Old 10-19-2003, 10:50 PM
Teching In

Default Re: might be getting a 04 gto

all you have to do is call around to your local dealers and ask about pricing. most dealers are already alotted so many gto's. i called around and finally found a dealer who would sell it for msrp and not a dime over. you might get screwed a few times when you call b/c most are selling them for 1500-5000 over sticker. but keep calling b/c someone will have it for sticker. they just asked me for 100-?? dollars (however much i wanted to spend) for a deposit and i have right of refusal when it comes in at the end of november if i don't like it. most dealers haven't presold all of their allotted cars yet, so you might get lucky and find the exact color you want. i have to wait, i put a dep down on a black one but i want red interior, so he is holding that black one but will do a nationwide search for a black w/red when it gets here and he said we could exchange it with another dealer. all-in-all i spent 15 min in the dealership signing a piece of paper and getting a reciept for my deposit. hope this helps!!!!
Old 10-20-2003, 05:14 AM
11 Second Club

cool! im waiting on one salesmen to call me today and theres another dealer that the guy said they have 2 coming in, so maybe one there will be the right one!

now i just gotta figure out how bad im gonna take it in the azz on my leased jetta when i unload it.
Old 10-20-2003, 09:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Did you contact Sewell in Dallas?

I don't know how many they have left, but all Jason is asking is $500 down and pay MSRP.
Old 10-20-2003, 09:59 AM
11 Second Club

i will call him if i dont hear back from the 2 guys that i called today.

Old 10-21-2003, 11:17 PM
TECH Regular

My Pontiac dealer won't get one. They had to take 3 loaded Safari minivans if they wanted a GTO....Since the vans cost close to what an H2 does they called BS on that..Oh well it makes it easier to wait for the "fresh air" version!

Quick Reply: might be getting a 04 gto