Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Are there any good forums still for these cars??

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2015, 04:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Doric
How about *you* ask me? Ask me anything you like.

If you have the *****, of course. If you need a link to a forum I'm *not* a member of so you can talk ****, let me know and I'll give you a few links.

It's funny, you know? I've been in the community longer than you have. I've contributed more to it than you have. And *every* GTO owner that's *ever* met me in person comes away a friend for life. You? You're a faceless name on the Internet with a long-standing schoolyard grudge. Why?
*****, plain and simple. Poor little person that has some say on a speck of sand website in the far corner of the internet. Good riddance to that site and the just straight rude ******* to people on there. Now get off this gto forum before you get banned.
Old 02-10-2015, 04:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
Careful, you'll get banned in a jiffy.
Why would he?

Cute, you guys still stick together.
WTF are you talking about? I'm posting here because someone brought my name up. Meaning that someone called me out.

Then you mentioned me, too - like you have a ******* crush on me or something.

Anyone who meets ya becomes a friend for life to prevent the reason why this thread exists. C'mon.. you know this by now. If you don't, step back and take an honest look if you're able to. You guys even created a thread to invite banned members back to poke fun at them. Shame on you guys!
You lost me. I don't think either of us knows what you're talking about here.

I've contributed to and solved more GTO issues than you'll ever acknowledge or know. Please, clear that up for us. What did you design, engineer or produce for the GTO? You know, actual performance parts, not media. Do you know of a member I cheated or let down? Do you know of negative feedback from any of my transactions when I was a member/sponsor there?
The help I've provided and the media associated with the countless events, mod days, etc. - all of that is over on the forum going back to 2003.

Have some class and just let it go. Retaliation isn't the key here. Folks are just sharing their experience-deal with it. Ls1gto.com isn't what it used to be and you're part of the reason why.

Make friends, not enemies big D. I'm not mad at you. Have a heart and better intentions in the future. Can't you ever be the bigger guy for once?

I'm done.
You mentioned me here, you ****-chugging oxygen thief. I dunno if you thought you'd be able to get away with insulting me here and it wouldn't get back to me, or I wouldn't call you on the carpet for it, but in either event, you were clearly mistaken.

How about you have some class and just not mention me anymore? What a novel idea.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Here is a Doris quote. I'm not trying to be an ***, but I just want to get across what we are dealing with. This is from ls1gto.

"I don't care what the rules are, I'm going to **** on this thread."

Do as I say, not as I do.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:01 PM
Teching In

Here is a Doris quote. I'm not trying to be an ***, but I just want to get across what we are dealing with. This is from ls1gto.

"I don't care what the rules are, I'm going to **** on this thread."

Do as I say, not as I do.
That's a direct Quote? Post the link.

The grammatical error is a clear indication that I didn't post it.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:01 PM
Staging Lane

Dude, go away back to your little site. Don't worry about us we are fine *******
Old 02-10-2015, 05:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by vx355
Hey, what's up *******. Too bad you can't ban me here. And yes, Im sorry for that comment it was uncalled for.
You've proven you are the bigger person here. He will never do that. His reply says it all.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:13 PM
Teching In

You've proven you are the bigger person here. He will never do that. His reply says it all.
Hey. Dude. I dunno if you've not been paying attention, but I'm not talking to him. He made an off-color comment and owned up to it. I'm not mad at him; ****, as far as *I* am concerned, he's welcome back at the LS1GTO.com forum any time. He may have to plead his case with the other members of the group, though. I can't speak to that.

No, I'm talking to YOU. As a matter of fact, I've asked you multiple direct questions here, and you're trying to sidestep them all.

Do you need them repeated? Do you need them read to you?
Old 02-10-2015, 05:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LS1Tech 10 Year

That's a direct Quote? Post the link.

The grammatical error is a clear indication that I didn't post it.
my bad, it's from here. #17.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/pontiac-g...yone-know.html
Old 02-10-2015, 05:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LS1Tech 10 Year

Hey. Dude. I dunno if you've not been paying attention, but I'm not talking to him. He made an off-color comment and owned up to it. I'm not mad at him; ****, as far as *I* am concerned, he's welcome back at the LS1GTO.com forum any time. He may have to plead his case with the other members of the group, though. I can't speak to that.

No, I'm talking to YOU. As a matter of fact, I've asked you multiple direct questions here, and you're trying to sidestep them all.

Do you need them repeated? Do you need them read to you?
Mike, not everyone is a retard. Reverse psychology won't work for everyone. Instead of leaving it alone, you continue to make inflammatory posts. Vent, if you must.

I'm out, kid.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:20 PM
Teching In

I don't even know what to say.
Attached Thumbnails Are there any good forums still for these cars??-2qwk2read.jpg  
Old 02-10-2015, 05:21 PM
Staging Lane

Wow, the shear number of people banned from that site. Sad,
Old 02-10-2015, 05:22 PM
Teching In

Mike, not everyone is a retard. Reverse psychology won't work for everyone. Instead of leaving it alone, you continue to make inflammatory posts. Vent, if you must.

I'm out, kid.
No, you're not. I'm sure you'll be stewing in your juices and waiting patiently for the next time you can declare fingertip jihad against me.

It's all right here, man. You brought me up, then you tried to get cute, and you got called out for it. Now you're backpedaling.

So be it. Have a great night.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by vx355
Wow, the shear number of people banned from that site. Sad,
No arguments there.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:30 PM
Teching In

I'm here for the Big Block section LOL.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:37 PM
Teching In

hahaha oh man. This is too good.

Ls2gto is a great site. I appreciate how well the riff-raff is kept out. Any tech question I've had regarding my GTO has been answered quickly and expertly. The membership there is very friendly as long as you don't present yourself as a knuckle-dragging **** head and respect the forum SOP.

9/10 I never had to make a thread for an issue I was having because there were already 3 or 4 threads on that exact issue with solutions to try.

I remember a lot of names in this thread form over there, and why they're gone. Mods made the right call, from the looks of it.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 270 Likes on 177 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Old 02-10-2015, 05:48 PM
Launching!

Still some great guys over there. Like life we will never all get along. Drama there or drama here a car forum is no place for it. That's what Facebook and Twitter are for :p
Old 02-10-2015, 06:01 PM
Teching In

These cars are being gulped up by the mouth breather FPFQ so fast that there are no good places for this car to have a forum. People shy away from a good forum because said mouth breathers ruin the experience.

Oh yea, it seems everyone wants to stay away from LS1gto but what happens....they come trolling through to find the info that no other site has or no other site has the very specific details on, goooo figure.

Last edited by Vigilante375; 02-10-2015 at 06:23 PM.
Old 02-11-2015, 03:43 AM
Teching In

2QWK, are you ever honest in anything you do? You know that **** still doesn't ship on holidays, right?

And LMAO at the banned crying foul on another site after breaking rules over and over..Being warned time and again. Yeah. D's fault.

Idiots.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:04 AM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=DerekTX;18661051]hahaha oh man. This is too good.

Ls2gto is a great site. I appreciate how well the riff-raff is kept out. Any tech question I've had regarding my GTO has been answered quickly and expertly. The membership there is very friendly as long as you don't present yourself as a knuckle-dragging **** head and respect the forum SOP.

9/10 I never had to make a thread for an issue I was having because there were already 3 or 4 threads on that exact issue with solutions to try.

I remember a lot of names in this thread form over there, and why they're gone. Mods made the right call, from the looks of it.

Just make sure if you see someone being an ******* for no reason whatever make sure you do not call them out on it or you too will be banned. Man up and deal with it when someone calls you out on it. And don't worry about my ban, because Im not coming back to a site like that and I will be sure and tell as many gto owners as I run across the same. Terrible moderators, plain and simple.

Quick Reply: Are there any good forums still for these cars??