Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Cleaned the Goat Today

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 10:59 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Cleaned the Goat Today

I have not been able to give my car the TLC it really needs until today. It was a great afternoon cool and not alot of sun. I didn't do too much just a good two bucket wash and clay bar. Interior was pretty clean just wiped everything down will treat the seat this weekend when I try and track down a damn rattle up under the dash on the driver side. It has been bugging me for a while now but since the weather has been cooler I am going to take advantage of it.
The only thing I really needed to do was a good engine cleaning with the gunk stuff but it would have taken too long for the engine to cool down and I would have ran out of daylight. So that is next weekends chore and I am hoping to give the car a good polish and wax job too because just after it got dark I could see just a few little clear coat scratches from the street lights And I have been so careful, but you can't see them in direct sunlight so it is not bad at all. I guess it is about time to invest in a good buffer. So looks like I need to do some research on here. Anyway enjoy the pics.
Attached Thumbnails Cleaned the Goat Today-clean-10.jpg   Cleaned the Goat Today-clean-6.jpg   Cleaned the Goat Today-clean-2.jpg   Cleaned the Goat Today-clean-5.jpg   Cleaned the Goat Today-clean-4.jpg  

Old 09-26-2008, 03:22 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks cleeeeeeaaaaaannnnn!

Quick Reply: Cleaned the Goat Today