LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Scott @ Driveline Solutions

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 04:36 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Scott @ Driveline Solutions

I bought my 9" from Scott last Nov/Dec timeframe. Got the rear installed over the Christmas/New Year holidays. Customer service at that time was excellent. As most of us can figure out on here, especially those who spend way too much money (like me ) that alot of businesses are all about customer service when they're trying to make the sale. Once it's a done deal the service goes away. IMHO the true mark of a business and it's employees/management/ownership comes how they take care of customers after the fact. Scott is head and shoulders above the competition in this department.

After bending my stock driveshaft I picked up a barely used PST for a good price from another LS1 owner. I shipped the center section to Scott to swap the pinion yoke to a 1350 series and to install a new pinion seal. Scott hooked me up. Not to mention he's always available to answer questions even if it takes me forever to get something done or when I've asked the same question 1000 times. Now the old Z is back on the road and smooth as a teenager's thigh on prom night again.

My hat is off to you Scott for running a stand up operation with DLS!

Thanks,
Jason

Quick Reply: Scott @ Driveline Solutions