Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2010 Arctic Cat ThunderCat 1000. Tons of aftermarket parts!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2017, 08:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Arctic Cat ThunderCat 1000. Tons of aftermarket parts!

Year: 2019
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $8000
Mileage: 0
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AR
Color: Beige
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Looking to see if anyone would be interested in a trade. It's a 2010 Arctic Cat ThunderCat 1000. It has a 2010 WildCat X engine with custom Spec'd and degree' cams, AirDam wet clutch delete, 1 of 15 prototype WildCat Racing fully unlocked ECM, Power Commander 5, DynoTune Auto Tune, STM billet secondary clutch, Speed Werx full exhaust, Mud Pro axles, Mud Pro snorkels, full upgraded transmission with built internals, built rear differential, with muzzy 5 delete, upgraded output shaft with aftermarket U joints and driveshafts front and rear, ITP 14" wheels with 32" Silverback tires. I'm sure there are more things I'm forgetting. The bike is built from bumper to bumper with only the best of parts. I had to get rid of my truck so I can't really use the bike anymore. Looking to trade for an LS car. It comes with another set of black full fenders, stock wheels and tires, plus other misc parts. I can send videos or any other pictures that are needed. If you have any questions, please text me. 479-970-1373
Attached Thumbnails 2010 Arctic Cat ThunderCat 1000. Tons of aftermarket parts!-img_6834.jpg   2010 Arctic Cat ThunderCat 1000. Tons of aftermarket parts!-img_6836.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2010 Arctic Cat ThunderCat 1000. Tons of aftermarket parts!