Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 ws6 6 speed trans am cheap

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2015, 10:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2000 ws6 6 speed trans am cheap

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $6000
Mileage: 125000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Color: Black
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

This is a true ws6 6 speed car! Let me start off by saying that it needs TLC but is definitely worth fixing. The exterior of the car cleans up nice but has a couple small dings in the rear and a little fading on the drivers door handle. The interior of the car is all there but needs some tlc, the upper dash pad has a crack in it, the ash tray lid is broke, the leather boot around the shifter has the common broken plastic ring around the bottom, needs to be glued back together. The driver side seat has came apart at the seam on the side but the rest of the seat looks fine, should be an easy fix. The car runs and drives good and smooth, super tight up front. It was lady driver for 12 years and she didnt care for it like a ws6 should have been. Has a minor exhaust leak where the y pipe meets the cat. Also the rear wheel bearing is starting to roar but not horrible yet. The trans feels awesome, very tight and no grinds whatsoever. Motor sounds great also. The body of the car has high miles, i think the carfax shows 180k. The motor and trans and odometer were replaced out of a 2001 ws6 that had been flipped. The drivetrain was purchased from hawks third gen and replaced last year.Car now reads 125k and that is what the motor and trans have on them as well. You can clearly look under the hood and see it has had a motor replaced. I had all the paperwork from hawks but have since moved and cant find it. If any of this bothers you then please keep looking and dont bash my thread. I have been as honest as I possibly know how to be, I have probably been a little too harsh on the car because everyone that has seen it says it is a good car, I am just very very picky. I will not take less than $6000 for it, I will part it out before I sell it cheaper. It is a great car for someone wanting a good ws6 to tinker with as they go. I wouldnt car to jump in it and drive anywhere. call for more info 8656964712
Attached Thumbnails 2000 ws6 6 speed trans am cheap-ws6.jpg   2000 ws6 6 speed trans am cheap-ws61.jpg   2000 ws6 6 speed trans am cheap-ws62.jpg   2000 ws6 6 speed trans am cheap-ws63.jpg   2000 ws6 6 speed trans am cheap-ws64.jpg  

2000 ws6 6 speed trans am cheap-ws65.jpg  
Old 04-23-2015, 11:39 AM
Launching!

Not bad for the price
Old 04-24-2015, 05:59 PM
Teching In

This would be in my driveway right now if you weren't 9 hours away.
Old 04-27-2015, 02:13 PM
Teching In

Sold locally!!

Quick Reply: 2000 ws6 6 speed trans am cheap