Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1991 calypso notchback

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2014, 06:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1991 calypso notchback

Year: 1991
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $11000
Mileage: 99999
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: Green
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

11k obo this car has a ford motor in it

had this posted a while back. with the sickeness and death of two grandmothers I was unable to attend to questions about the car. I am still selling the car and am ready to get rid of it.

1991 calypso green notchback
grey cloth interior
original 5.0 car
now a 347

I bought the car from a friend, he did not build the car and does not know what parts are in the bottom end. so as far as brands of stuff, exact compression ratios, etc etc that is IMPOSSIBLE for me to know with certainty. what I do know is that it is a solid roller. pretty lumpy cam, afr heads, systemax intake, ac, ps, pw, car. guesstimations from racing my friends who have been to the track put the car somewhere in the 10's it has a built aod trans in it with deep pan etc etc. i couldn't possibly know how built due to not actually building it. if you send me a message asking what size wristpins are on the pistons i will have to assume that you are trolling me and that you are not serious about the car. i am going to price it like it has a stock motor in the car so assume that is what it is and go home pleasantly surprised.

car has 17'' front billet specialties skinnies on it, and 15x8 rears with mickey Thompson 28x10 street tires. i did not go for a huge tire on the back because frankly i had never seen a fox with the inner wheel tubs untouched, and i wanted to keep it that way.

interior is perfect as far as i can tell other than the radio being wired up, and the oil pressure gauge not working without a few taps on the gauge itself. i have a new one and will most likely install before someone buys.

im going to post two pictures on here. one of the outside and one of the inside. i have a few more, but i am not a photographer. i will take a picture of any angle of the car including the underside, on a lift, with the sun at my back, and sepia tone turned on, for a serious buyer. but please be able to show me a picture of the money. we all know the internet has more blowhards than the Alaskan ocean and i simply don't have the patience to jack with it.

the car has a zex wet nitrous kit on it. i have a 1500hp mustang being built and the one i owned before this made 850. i have not used it other than to check if it worked. it does, and can be safely ran with 91 octane as i was assured that the motor was a 9.0:1 ratio the car is tuned with megasquirt and starts cold with a simple turn of the key and has wonderful manners for a car with a decent sized camshaft.

tl:dr....green mustang....fast.

also. i do not necessarily have to sell the car for cash. i am interested in non-mustang trades. so feel free to throw those out there, i can trade up or down.

chris@metroroofingkc.com or (8|6)4o5-588o

Last edited by dilsnick; 08-31-2014 at 07:52 PM.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:18 PM
JLS
Teching In

love it
Old 09-04-2014, 07:00 PM
Teching In

soldd
Old 09-05-2014, 09:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post