Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Complete lsx engine 2k miles

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2016, 09:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Complete lsx engine 2k miles

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $3000
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): IN
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Up for sale is the engine out of my car, decided to build another one over the fall months and am installing now. Engine is pulled and ready to pick up, shipping could possibly be arranged.

Essentially it is a 98 ls1 block. Was finish honed, hot tanked and had new cam bearings installed. Crank was polished and new standard bearings installed. Has katech rod bolts, and a new melling 1206 oil pump. Heads are 243 ls6 casting heads and were decked a few thousandths to make sure they were true. Gm mls gaskets along with all new gm gaskets throughout. Was converted to ls2 timing and cam sensor, and has a stock gm ls7 camshaft in it (211/230 .550/.550 with stock ls1 rockers. Has aftermarket pushrods to get the preload correct and comp 918 springs just to be on the safe side. Ls7 lifters. Has ls6 intake with ls6 28.8 injectors, fuel rails and throttle body. Also has d585 heat sink coils. It basically is a complete intake to oil pan engine, and has cam and crank sensors. Has f body pan and oiling system. Ls6 pcv system. No harness or front drive accessories but does have f body balancer installed. Entire setup has less than 2500 miles. Car trapped 115 blowing the tires off through part of 3rd gear in a 3300lb car, so 400 at the tires is a pretty good guess if you do the math. I believe it had 118 on a hook but only made two passes on street tires. Intake setup is included just wasn't pictured as it had to be removed for lifting purposes. Basically bolt in and go.

Can provide a video taken right before it was pulled to show engine vitals. Also can pull covers and pan to provide proof of validity of engine
Many members here that are local can also vouch for the engine.

$3000 price is pretty firm. I can also provide the tune file that I used directly with this engine. Located in the indianapolis area and 20miles south in Martinsville Indiana.

Also can be freight shipped. Price depending on location.

Not really looking for trades but might consider a 12 bolt rear end with 4.10 gears and whatever cash difference. Or a tig welder. Entertain me.

317-777-onefive69 text preferred, but calls will be returned with a voice mail.
Attached Thumbnails Complete lsx engine 2k miles-image.jpeg  

Quick Reply: Complete lsx engine 2k miles