Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Trans Am Firehawk

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 06:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Trans Am Firehawk

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $12000
Mileage: 90500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AZ
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

you can see all 60 pictures here at..http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/st...eshow/Firehawk

Hello, up for sale I have my beautiful 1999 Pontiac Trans-Am Firehawk. I am selling to get a truck as I am going to be starting a new business and will need a truck for the job. The car has been amazing, never given me any major issues other than preventative maintenance. I am a Mechanic at Firestone and anytime anything needed to be done, it would be done immediately. Within the past year, I have done the following-
-Balance and rotation of the tires every 5000-6000 miles
-4-wheel alignment
-Full synthetic oil change every 3000 miles with Kendall premium synthetic oil
-Complete detail including carpets shampooed and a carpet sealer added, buff polish and wax and paint sealer, leather treatment and sealer. full engine detail. car looks immaculate.
-Full stealth Kenwood audio system (Factory system was blown out when I bought the vehicle.)
-Hurst style shift **** and a short pitch shifter
-Manual exhaust cutout dumped before the axle

The car has roughly 90,500 miles

Only issues with the car follow-

-one of the wheel speed sensors is failing intermittently, causing the TCS light, ABS INOP, and BRAKE light to come one. this is a common issue with these cars, i just have not had a chance to address it yet as it poses no safety issues
-The drivers seat is torn on the side bolster.
-has minor dents and scratches as it is the factory paint job and is 15 years old
-at some point, someone put racing stripes on the car, and removed them incorrectly, causing the clear coat to peel on the top of the b pillar. see pictures.
-the left side headlight motor has failed and needs replacing, i just pulled the fuses for it as they dont bother me.

I am asking 12000 OBO, I would like the car gone as I need a new truck very soon. NO trades unless you have either a crew cab 4x4 2500HD(2002+) or a 99-2002 F250 crew cab 4x4 with the 7.3 or excursion with 7.3. PLUS cash.

i have a loan with aero federal credit union, however the title is located in the local branch office and is easy to obtain. i also have a letter from the credit union and my loan advisor stating this.

You can PM me, however i prefer call or text at 480 540 5265. my name is tyler
Attached Thumbnails 1999 Trans Am Firehawk-3rightside_zpse746c1d2.jpg  
Old 08-10-2014, 10:57 PM
Teching In

Bump.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:04 AM
Teching In

Still trying to sell the firehawk?

Quick Reply: 1999 Trans Am Firehawk