Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS 2013 ZL1 Victory Red M6- Nickey StageII -Low Miles

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 03:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS 2013 ZL1 Victory Red M6- Nickey StageII -Low Miles

Year: 2013
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $60000
Mileage: 5300
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Considering selling my 2013 ZL1 M6 Victory Red Camaro with Factory Black 10 Spoke Wheels, Sunroof, & Carbon Fiber Hood Insert. All extra work completed by professionals including 35% window tint all around. Car has been very well taken care of, always garaged, seen rain once unfortunately when trailered. Never taken to the strip, but would like to of. NO accidents, No body work, etc.

Completely treated to a full Adams polish process to remove the factory acid rain and orange peel. Car has no scratches, dents dings, etc. Has front splitter aluminum washers, Mild to Wild switch with 2 remotes and programmed to garage door opener. Factory Brake pads replaced with Hawk Performance no brake dust pads front and rear. Stereo upgrades consist of a custom kicker subwoofer & box mounted in the truck, JL audio XD700/5 amp, Hybrid Audio Imagine speakers & tweeters, & bass control **** under steering column.

* Car now has Black Gorilla OEM size Locking lug nuts and rear Aluminum ZL1 License plate frame. I have a front GM plate holder, but just couldn't drill the front bumper to mount it.

As for performance mods the list is extensive. I'm sure I'll forget something. I just recently had Nickey Chicago Performance complete a list of upgrades and I'm completely satisfied with Stefano's work. They did an amazing job and I've sent several others up to them for their quality work. My car had approx. 3500 miles on it when I took it to Nickey and has approx. 5300 on it now. Final Dyno numbers on a conservative tune ended up at 738rwhp & 688 rwtq with the following mods. Before I begin all of the following mods were chosen for a safe, not aggressive tune or boost level with daily drivability #1. Final Boost level was a max of 13.8 and left a touch on the rich side for good safety. KD innovations heat exchanger, Airaid Intake, Ported and Polished snout, VMAX cnc'd LSA 87mm throttle body, Innovators West Dampner with Metco 9.5" lower pully and 2.85" upper (both upper and lower are adjustable if you want), Metco idle pulley, NoWeeds exhaust diverters, Kooks Headers with both Kooks Hi Flo Cats & Kooks Non Catted Connection pipes. The car sounds amazing idling. Gates HD 8 rib Belt, RX black oil catch can, Nickey Stage II cnc'd blue printed & custom ported Heads, New LSA heads gaskets, New heads bolts, Nickey Stage II cam kit, Beehive valve springs, titanium retainers, 10 degree locks, 3 bolt gear, Hardened pushrods, 160 degree thermostat, TR7 IX Iridium plugs, Amsoil Synthetic, Nickey Custom Super Tune of which Corey got dead on, Auto cal handhelp programmer for any future changes if wanted via mail and for data logging, Lingenfelter Isolator so no GM recalls to worry about, Kennebell Boosta pump, & FIC 1,000cc injectors,

Also, have a few extra parts wiling to sell to buyer or anyone interested after car sold. New GM indoor car cover (Black) & 2 OEM GM 10 Spoke Black Wheels with sensors and MT ET Street II's in great condition.

I know I'm forgetting some other items, but this what I can recall. PM with serious inquiries. No low ball offers. Please be respectful. I know I cant recoup all the extras invested, but that number on top of what a stock 13 Zl1 with these options and low miles is really high. Extras would easily be close to $20,000 if not more. I tried not to keep track

$60,000 for best repsonse please call me at 660-287-1100

More Pics available upon request
Thanks for viewing.
Attached Thumbnails FS  2013 ZL1 Victory Red M6- Nickey StageII -Low Miles-2013-zl1-front-pic.jpg   FS  2013 ZL1 Victory Red M6- Nickey StageII -Low Miles-2013-zl1-rear-.jpg  

Quick Reply: FS 2013 ZL1 Victory Red M6- Nickey StageII -Low Miles