Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Hurst QuarterStick Mounting Plate

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 11:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Hurst QuarterStick Mounting Plate

Category: Interior
Price: $56
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): NE
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Up for sale this week is a mounting plate used with the 1993-2002 4th-Gen F-Body applications.

Chevrolet Camaro, Z28, SS, Pontiac Firebird, Formula, Trans Am, Firehawk.
This auction is for the mounting plate ONLY shown in the first two photos! The extra shifter/interior photos are shown simply to share the fact that they do work in the application.

This package was laser-cut from 12-gauge & 1/4" thick steel plate & then welded together. This plate will allow you to bolt-in most any Hurst QuarterStick Shifter into the 4th-gen F-Body application. You should use the 316-0030 type QuarterStick for the 700R4 in conjunction with the 4L60E. They have the same shift pattern, with the 4L60E being an electronic shift actuation when in OD, hence the 'E' designation.

If you've swapped to the 2-speed PowerGlide, or the TH350/TH400 applications, simply purchase the correct shifter required & you can still use this mount plate in the stock console.

You will have to modify the existing console to allow for the 'Reverse Lock-Out Lever'. See attached photo of a similar application. Even tho it doesn't show the lever/shifter in this particular console photo, it was in this console at one time. Unfortunately I simply don't have any photos of it in there. I have included a photo of someone else's installation for illustration purpose only.

LS1Tech =$45.00+$11.00s&h=$56.00 shipped in the US48.
PM for Paypal info or mailing address.

SOLD/SOLD/SOLD!!!
No more available!
Attached Thumbnails Hurst QuarterStick Mounting Plate-newmountplate_1.jpg   Hurst QuarterStick Mounting Plate-newmountplate_2.jpg   Hurst QuarterStick Mounting Plate-hurst_1.jpg   Hurst QuarterStick Mounting Plate-slot.jpg   Hurst QuarterStick Mounting Plate-interiorphoto1.jpg  

Last edited by PontiacFan; 01-21-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice product and priced right. When we did a TH400 swap in one of my Camaros a few years ago we used a 2x4..worked very well but ghetto. Wish there was something like this back then.
Old 11-24-2011, 12:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Thanks JimmyP, I appreciate the good words.
Considering I had to make my own drawing, get it built at the laser shop, & then test fit everything again, the price is not making me any money.
But since they are pretty useful, I thought there'd be someone, somewhere, ..., that could also use one.

ToTheTop, ...
22 people were watching the Ebay ad, but no one serious enough to purchase one.
So, ..., still available.
Old 11-24-2011, 01:39 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will this plate bolt on to a six speed car since I dicth the t56 and going auto. Also I would have to drill holes or anything to make it work if it did fit a 6 speed car?
Old 11-25-2011, 12:47 AM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LosLs1's
Will this plate bolt on to a six speed car since I dicth the t56 and going auto. Also I would have to drill holes or anything to make it work if it did fit a 6 speed car?
Doubt it will work, like he said some of the mounting holes are not there.

You'll also have to make a plate to cover the hole in the tunnel
Old 11-30-2011, 04:56 PM
TECH Addict

Let me know if these will fit my m6 car. Id like one if it will fit for sure
Old 12-03-2011, 04:24 PM
10 Second Club

I would like one sir. send me the mailing address and info please. Thanks, Phil.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:29 PM
10 Second Club

Ill take the other. I already have your paypal via pm.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:33 PM
10 Second Club

Thanks Kelly, looks good.
Old 12-17-2011, 10:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by zssman
Thanks Kelly, looks good.
Thanks z, ...

Originally Posted by a98ws6
Let me know if these will fit my m6 car. Id like one if it will fit for sure
Pretty sure the M6 cars do not have the OE A4 mounting holes.
This plate is meant to mount in the OE hole pattern for replacement of the stock A4 shifter.

Originally Posted by LosLs1's

As noted above, ...
I think that since the car originally came with the M6, the A4 shifter original mounting holes are NOT there.
This will work in a car that was originally an A4 car, but the M6 cars don't have those mounting holes.
Correct me if I'm wrong, ...

SOLD/SOLD/SOLD
No more available!

Last edited by PontiacFan; 01-21-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Old 08-01-2020, 05:19 PM
Teching In

Default Pics under console

Originally Posted by PontiacFan
Up for sale this week is a mounting plate used with the 1993-2002 4th-Gen F-Body applications.

Chevrolet Camaro, Z28, SS, Pontiac Firebird, Formula, Trans Am, Firehawk.
This auction is for the mounting plate ONLY shown in the first two photos! The extra shifter/interior photos are shown simply to share the fact that they do work in the application.

This package was laser-cut from 12-gauge & 1/4" thick steel plate & then welded together. This plate will allow you to bolt-in most any Hurst QuarterStick Shifter into the 4th-gen F-Body application. You should use the 316-0030 type QuarterStick for the 700R4 in conjunction with the 4L60E. They have the same shift pattern, with the 4L60E being an electronic shift actuation when in OD, hence the 'E' designation.

If you've swapped to the 2-speed PowerGlide, or the TH350/TH400 applications, simply purchase the correct shifter required & you can still use this mount plate in the stock console.

You will have to modify the existing console to allow for the 'Reverse Lock-Out Lever'. See attached photo of a similar application. Even tho it doesn't show the lever/shifter in this particular console photo, it was in this console at one time. Unfortunately I simply don't have any photos of it in there. I have included a photo of someone else's installation for illustration purpose only.

LS1Tech =$45.00+$11.00s&h=$56.00 shipped in the US48.
PM for Paypal info or mailing address.

SOLD/SOLD/SOLD!!!
No more available!
Do you have any pics under the console? I have a manual car that I am swapping now, and I know I'll have to raise it, but unsure if I'll be able to use the back bolt holes for the box behind shifter

Quick Reply: Hurst QuarterStick Mounting Plate