Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

NW "TOP 10" Rules for '05

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2005, 04:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default NW "TOP 10" Rules for '05

1) Car must be a Fbody/Y-body/LSx powered hybrid vehicle. So all years of Camaro, Corvette, Trans Am, Formula are eligable. Hybrid cars MUST be LSx powered (C5R is acceptable). BBC and SBC powered hybrids not eligable for list.

2) Must be in the NW listing for the forum (i.e.:WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND, NE)

3) Must be an active poster in the NW forum, no "I ran this" and never come back. If there is no post in the forum w/ in 1 month, time taken off the list and list will be adjusted accordingly.

4) Car must be active (i.e.: You must CURRENTLY OWN the vehicle you ran the time in).

5) At the time of new rules (effective 01/01/05) if the car has not made the pass in the previous year it is not eligible for the list.

6) You may only use the data off of ONE time slip. No piecing together '60's, mph's and ET's to get the "your best" slip. This will generally mean that you want to give the one with your BEST ET regardless of MPH and '60. This will allow you to see where you might have deficiencies in areas.

EX: 12.0 @ 119 (2.0)

To people just stopping by the forum (that had any sense) they would see that car still hasnt shown its maximum performance and still has room to grow due to the poor '60.

7) Must be licenced for street use
(current licence and registration)

8) NO hot passes
a)Car must be legal for run
b)If the track gives you the boot, time does not count

9) Tire
a)Any DOT approved tire