Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

I would like to invite you...

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 12:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking I would like to invite you...

Hey yall, I would like to invite the southern members here from the gulfcoast and louisiana to our forum http://mscoastracing.com/ . if this is not allowed on this site then feel free to remove this post and please accept my appology ahead of time. It is a site for enthusiasts such as yourselves that is oriented a little more to the trash talk and racing side of our sport. Inside the forum are threads containing information from ride of the month to racing and cruising to funny videos on the internet. much like here but a little more location concentrated. this is not meant as a means to pull people away from tech, just as a more the merrier type of thing. it is not as much of a technical based sight but there are some knowledgeable people that can help and possibly even hang out and help in person. if you like arguing, talking trash, telling kill stories, reading kill stories, uploading and watching vids of kills and deaths then you will like this sight. also if you are from this area then you will most likely meet more that 80% of the members. it is all for fun and not for the week hearted. warning: do not take anything personal when talking trash on this site. everything is meant with fun and love intended. in the end we all have each others backs and are all concerned with one main problem; preventing the abolition of hot rodding. all are welcome and hope to be seeing you around and on the sight thanks yall. http://mscoastracing.com/
Old 02-03-2011, 01:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt for February

Quick Reply: I would like to invite you...