Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Lafayette, La

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 04:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lafayette, La

Well i am from around lafayette and i was wondering if many people on this site hang out there or any major places in louisiana. I am currently in iraq and will be home soon so i wanted to see if anyone wants to get together and hang out. i know some roads that not many people are on. i also know alot of places where the cops wont harass us if we dont get all intoxicated lol. but i would like to hear more about this. there arent many F Bodies that get together in lafayette i want that to start happening i am tired of the hondas having all the fun haha
Old 11-23-2010, 06:06 PM
Staging Lane

noone????
Old 04-27-2017, 05:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by krislem1990
Well i am from around lafayette and i was wondering if many people on this site hang out there or any major places in louisiana. I am currently in iraq and will be home soon so i wanted to see if anyone wants to get together and hang out. i know some roads that not many people are on. i also know alot of places where the cops wont harass us if we dont get all intoxicated lol. but i would like to hear more about this. there arent many F Bodies that get together in lafayette i want that to start happening i am tired of the hondas having all the fun haha
Erath/Delcambre area here.

Quick Reply: Lafayette, La