Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Anybody in Van Buren Arkansas?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 11:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody in Van Buren Arkansas?

I've lived in Amarillo my whole life and grew up around a massive car/racing scene. Every stop light you stop at had GT Mustangs, a couple Corvette's, and a massive amount of F-Bodies. Here's some of the videos on what happened every Friday and Saturday night where I lived

Once a month every type of car enthusiasts would meet in one of our big parking lots and there'd be thousands of cars out. I haven't seen so much of that so far in Van Buren or Ft. Smith. I just moved to Van Buren this week and don't know a soul, anybody car enthusiasts around here!?
Old 04-02-2013, 01:44 AM
Staging Lane

Welcome to AR. Can't help with your area. I find things a bit slow to the east of you. Met a few all around car guys in the Tulsa area buying parts/projects.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:10 AM
11 Second Club

Russelville had a nice car scene when I used to race at Centerville. We'd go race at the track then go cruise the strip there afterwards. Not sure how it is now since I've been gone for 7 years. Never saw much in Ft Smith. Arkansas has small pockets of guys and pretty much all are in Little Rock on weekends or Russelville at the track.

Quick Reply: Anybody in Van Buren Arkansas?