Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Stolen 2002 SS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 04:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah that f in sucks dude guys it one group of people doing it and they are only doing it for the front clip power train and interior. this pisses me off everytime i read about this in
the new orleans area. and the bad part is if you catch the ******* in the act doing it a shoot and kill them. your as is going to jail for murder thats just how fucked up the justice system in louisiana is. its totaly out of hand here i wish this ring would get busted.
and notice they dont steal mustangs or german cars only our beloved f bodies that we spend our hard earned dolars on.
Old 01-12-2008, 08:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I hate to say it but the only way to actully get the polices attention is to kill one of those SOB's or shot one of them in the leg or shoulder. I am sure his buddies will leave him die. Call the police and before they get there. Interrgate that SOB till he spills his beans and hopefully he'll rat on his buddies!!! But that's just wishful thinking....
I just hope we can reslove this entire matter with out bringing it to that level.

Last edited by MonkeyBoneSS; 01-12-2008 at 09:25 PM.
Old 01-13-2008, 01:26 PM
Teching In

Default More Than 1 Crew

yeah that f in sucks dude guys it one group of people doing it and they are only doing it for the front clip power train and interior. this pisses me off everytime i read about this in
the new orleans area. and the bad part is if you catch the ******* in the act doing it a shoot and kill them. your as is going to jail for murder thats just how fucked up the justice system in louisiana is. its totaly out of hand here i wish this ring would get busted.
and notice they dont steal mustangs or german cars only our beloved f bodies that we spend our hard earned dolars on.

I'VE SEEN TO MANY SHOPS WITH JUST A SHELL OF AN F BODY ON THE SIDE OR BEHIND THEM SO ITS MORE THAN ONE CREW DOIN THIS ****.