Pfadt Tri-Y Headers are now for sale for all C6 corvettes!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 02:23 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pfadt Tri-Y Headers are now for sale for all C6 corvettes!

As busy as we have been with the ls3/ls7/ls9 production and shipping of our headers, we're proud to say it didn't slow us down and we now are offering the Pfadt Tri-Y header system for all C6's!

It's the same exact pulse tuned Tri-Y design that's been killing it with the ls3/ls7/ls9 guys, in fact its the same exact header..... what we had to get ironed out were the subtle differences in the mid pipes so that everyone could play. Proud to say its all done!
Let us know what you think

Now for those who haven't seen, here is the level of craftsmanship you can expect from the production line......

Here is the the fit & Finish, ......

But lets talk about something important! we've been getting awesome feedback about the power gains from the initial production run. Check these out!

So, if you want a fat torque curve down low, and don't want to give up peak HP numbers ( If you want to actually "feel" the difference of upgrading your headers) , then the Tri-Y system is going to be a great fit for you.
This system was the result of a ton of R&D from our engineering staff. With the limited space available in the Vettes, they were able to get an perfectly tuned exhaust pulse (using a Tri-Y!) and still have it tuck up perfectly in the engine bay.

Seriously though, the Tri-Y header is an awesome design. It has been overlooked for our vettes for years now, but if you've been keeping up on things you've seen that GM is now going to be using Tri-Y technology in their new LS7 motors.
There is no question as to why they have pushed in that direction, its simply produces great results.

Well guys, there you have it. After lots of research and hard work, All C6's are now able to run the Pfadt Tri-y headers

Old 05-19-2013, 03:04 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I wish someone would make these for the fbodies, especially us supercharged guys who could use all the exhaust flow we can get.
Old 05-19-2013, 03:17 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wow that is some beautiful work!
Old 05-19-2013, 04:26 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Yes please! I'd LOVE a set for an FBody!

But they look absolutely KILLER guys! Great job!
Old 05-20-2013, 04:37 PM
FormerVendor

I'm talking to the engineers about getting some things on the radar for the 4th gens....you guys are all about making power and I would love to see our stuff in your hands. I'll keep you updated
Old 05-20-2013, 04:44 PM
On The Tree

Wow. Those welds look amazing
Old 05-20-2013, 06:04 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Pfadt Racing
I'm talking to the engineers about getting some things on the radar for the 4th gens....you guys are all about making power and I would love to see our stuff in your hands. I'll keep you updated
That's a huge tease, but we'll take it.

Quick Reply: Pfadt Tri-Y Headers are now for sale for all C6 corvettes!