11 Days left to Save big money on Brakes!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 09:20 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 11 Days left to Save big money on Brakes!!!

Here we are heading toward the end of the Group Purchase on our Big Brake Upgrades. This is your chance to save up to 25% off retail on PBC brake kits, so speak up and save. I have extended the date until next friday so we can get as many people as possible in on this. Let me know if there are any questions, and I will be happy to help. Also here is a link to some of the earlier threads on this GP.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-sales-specials/533640-july-25th-big-brake-group-purchase-gets-you-15-o-25-off-retail.html

Regards
Old 07-17-2006, 11:49 AM
9 Second Club

Ummmm when will you run this promo again? I cant afford to do it right now... but soon!!
Old 07-18-2006, 11:07 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by longrange4u
Ummmm when will you run this promo again? I cant afford to do it right now... but soon!!
Hi,

Well the answer to your questions kinda depends on the way this one unfolds. If lets say, there is a good response, and I achieve the goal of at least 3 kits, then I will be more than happy to offer this kind of a deal again. I guess the answer to this question is going to be supplied by the people of LS1 Tech. Let me know if you have any questions

Regards

Quick Reply: 11 Days left to Save big money on Brakes!!!