Thanks to sponsors involved in Project Blowzilla..

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2003, 05:34 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

Default Thanks to sponsors involved in Project Blowzilla..

Just a quick note, I wanted to thank all the sponsors who I have been able to use for one of the project cars, my 98 Formula...

Also I want to holla out to the sponsors from whom who I was not able to purchase any big items but were gracious enough to make suggestions on the build or give other invaluable technical advice...

Special thanks to...

Speed Inc - Tom, Larry, Jon, April, Jim and especially Dan have kicked butt helping me pull the car together. Dan has been very helpful as of late helping me figure out what I still need in the way of parts.

Thunder Racing - Legendary customer service, Thank you for the various parts I have recently ordered including those polyurethane motor mounts.

Madman - Brian, thank you for the Turbo 400 dipstick that is on it's way, and moreoever, thank you for couple of hours you have spent on the phone with me sharing your experiences with the old Ducote/ Madman Firebird. You have helped me avoid a few mistakes by telling me what worked and didn't work with the car.

LS1 Motorsports - Thanks for the tuning info from your turbo car Rob!

TCS - Derek and Vannessa, thanks for working with me on coming up with a torque converter for the car

Scoggin Dickey - Cary, thanks for helping me get those parts including those hard to find Flowmaster mufflesr with the oval inlets.

Diamond - Chris, thanks for the pistons, cylinder heads, and tech advice.

Futral - Allan thanks for the cam, springs, oil pump and the tech support on spinning a motor over 7000 rpms.

Billingsley - Jay thanks for the new gear from Strange. I will be ordering new slicks from you next week.

QTP - Thanks for all the phone time to discuss headers and exhaust configurations...

Kooks - Thanks for the custom size headers, they will work great on my car or a city bus.

Okay now back to work!!!

Old 05-09-2003, 11:24 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Thanks to sponsors involved in Project Blowzilla..

No relation to the trademark "Blowzilla" that belongs to Kenne Bell, Inc.

j/k - I don’t think it is trademarked

Quick Reply: Thanks to sponsors involved in Project Blowzilla..