Sponsor Vehicle Projects & Shop Tours See what your LS1TECH Sponsors are working on.

Hello from SAM Racing

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 05:33 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Hello from SAM Racing

Hello LS1Tech Members and Visitors! Please take a Virtual Tour enjoy and thanks from Team SAM.

http://www.samracing.com/virtualtour.html

Press Release for School of Automotive Machinists
Announcing a New Automotive Course
CNC Automotive Machining

The School of Automotive Machinists is proud to announce the start of our new Automotive Engine CNC Machining Program beginning Spring of 2009.

This course will allow students to learn and gain experience in the setup, programming and operation of 5-axis CNC machining. Students will thoroughly explore all aspects of the machining center including digitizing and G-code programming. With the industry quickly turning to these highly sophisticated and accurate machines, this course will qualify graduates as a CNC automotive machinist. Our course will also prepare them for employment in the most technologically advanced shops in motorsports. The CNC class will be taught on an industry leading Haas ES-5-4T Horizontal Machining Center allowing hands on training from the most basic techniques to the most complex 5th axis cylinder head porting.

Check out Team SAM http://www.samracing.com/teamsam.html

For more information regarding this course and others SAM has to offer, please visit our website at www.samracing.com or send us an email to admissions@samracing.com
Attached Thumbnails Hello from SAM Racing-sam-pic-cnc-1.jpg  

Last edited by admin@samracing; 02-26-2009 at 05:38 PM. Reason: correction
Old 02-28-2009, 07:44 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This is an AMAZING school for anyone who is interested. I went there and i would honestly go back for the experiance that i got out of it.

Quick Reply: Hello from SAM Racing