Sponsor Vehicle Projects & Shop Tours See what your LS1TECH Sponsors are working on.

Logan @ THMotorsport's street beater!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2015, 04:37 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Logan @ THMotorsport's street beater!

Greetings LS1Tech, long time member here! I began working with THMotorsports back in July of this year in order to help jump start the domestic performance division. Needless to say, signing on as an LS1tech sponsor was the first choice! We sponsor a few other boards but rarely see the traffic that Tech brings us. I have a couple projects brewing, S475 LQ4 notchback being on the back burner right now, so I went ahead and picked up a Datsun in October to make into a cool 6 speed cruiser!

NOTE

This car was assembled in my garage at home, with hand tools and a cut off wheel. All of these parts are available for purchase through myself and Texas-Speed (MS3 Camshaft). This is just to show the community we aren't all pencil pushers in the retail game! James Short of Shortuning will be handling the dyno tune, and the car still needs a couple tweaks before heading to the exhaust shop.

Started life as a 1978 280z, 106k miles, fuel injected 5 spd model. Original California car (no rust) and the previous owner just used it as a get around car when he would be out in California (truck driver). He had the interior restored, as well as the car re shot in a pearl white. Wanted one since I was a kid, finally found the right one.

Here's a few days after I bought it....

Two months later, and a ton of badass parts from vendors across the board...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoNw...ature=youtu.be

Quick Reply: Logan @ THMotorsport's street beater!