Questions about the LS1TECH Pink's Car

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 01:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is cool that you guys are going to be on the show. Now my question is, aren't there some guidelines on what e.t. your car is supposed to be in? I thought they tried to only run cars that were close in the quarter? Maybe that was just for the big competition they did. I suppose if you line up with a mustang his hood duct won't work and he will want 12 cars on the second run.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:48 AM
KFK
On The Tree

We all know the faster car doesn't always win on this show. (it would be in the bag) It is going to come down to who can play the game. Either way, you wouldn't catch me lining up against our crew.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:06 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

There is a minimum ET to keep out slow cars.

We will start posting some vids soon, we are just waiting on some parts.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by rk_2000_Z/28
So I looked through the first pages and it looks like a site called blue oval corral in Florida.

So I typed 'blue oval corral Florida' in google and it sent me to the site and sure enough on the front of the home page is a bad *** Mustang yadda yadda yadda... I click on the forums to see if I can see what they are saying about the upcoming race.

This may seem weird, but every section I clicked on in the forum was just threads of ****! Paris Hilton naked, Lindsey Lohan getting dirty, etc....

Here's a link to show you what I mean
http://www.blueovalnetwork.com/forums/

Just click on any section and read the thread titles! Maybe my computer is just jacked up...I dunno.

And PSJ if you think it is inappropriate for that link than please remove it, I was just trying to show what I found and see if I'm the only this confused
that definitely looks like a **** forum

Quick Reply: Questions about the LS1TECH Pink's Car