Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Kee audio review

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 11:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Kee audio review

Ok, i decided it was time to swap out the blown speakers in my WS6, but wasnt sure what is under the panels or what to go with, being stereo stuff is not my thing. i decided to post up on this fourm awhile back to see what everyone was using and got mixed results.

Ian from KEE AUDIO..a sponsor here contacted me and we discussed what i had currently and what i wanted to do and he pointed me to 2 different replacement pkgs he had for f body cars, which worked with the factory amp and wiring and mounting points etc. He was also willing to put together other components as well if i wanted.

At the time it was winter and the car is in storage so i kinda forgot about it, well i went and bought a new daily driver and the system in the car sux 2007 maxima,,,well i decided to contact KEE AUDIO again and see what he recomended, we talked back and forth SEVERAL times and again he researched the car and put together a couple different pkgs and price ranges.

i was so impressed by the research and time he took to answer my questions again and again i decided to order not only the stuff for my maxima but for my ws6 also.

Everything came quickly, packed properly and ready to install, there was nothing i needed to go searching for everything was included which was AWESOME

Now i got both my cars sounding great for the summer

thanks again to KEE AUDIO and Ian you won't go wrong using him for your stereo needs

Rob
Old 03-30-2009, 07:37 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ian is a great guy, has the best deals, and the best sound advice. I have a great set of CDT components, and currently just upgraded my doors to some midwoofers. Ian set me up with absolutely everything I needed for the install, and will always be there for warranty, advice, and help.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:00 PM
Staging Lane

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thumbs up

Ian is a great guy and he was very helpful since I also dont know much about stereos. I bought his speaker package for the fbodys and everything fit well and sounds MUCH better than stock. Highly Recommended.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:30 PM
On The Tree

I found out that Ian lives near me and gave him a phone call. He not only showed me what to buy, but his prices were cheaper than the cheapest guy on ebay. Thats not all. He installed my stereo system and did an amazing job. He felt bad asking for money for the install!
He has the nicest family!
He told me all sorts of stuff about f-bodies.
His phone would ring, but he didn't answer it cause he was interested in helping me FIRST.
He did an online search about the Avic-f90bt for me on the things we wanted to add to it. He did an online search for the home screen for me.

This man is awesome, I would give him my first born (jk). He is genuinely open and warm hearted. Hes also highly intelligent yet humble.

Since i've met him, i actually post my opinions and try to help on this website now. There is allot to be learned from each other and now i get it.

People like him are rare. I'm moving out of Georgia this week and he's going to be one of the people i miss. If any of you guys have a chance to meet the guy, you should.

P.S. my girlfriend paid for my stereo system and didn't want to go out of her budget, he made sure we stayed in her price range and didn't up sell us. She liked him too.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:43 PM
TECH Regular

agreed. ive bought lots from him and will continue to do so!
Old 04-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Launching!

I am also a very happy customer of KEE AUDIO.

After discussing with Ian what I was looking for, I ordered the F-Body basic speaker package and am very happy with the results. For being a package built specifically for its compatibility with the unique Monsoon system and a price of $277 shipped; you can't beat that with a stick.

Quick Reply: Kee audio review