Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Kicker Subs and Amp for Sale!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 11:43 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Kicker Subs and Amp for Sale!!!!!!

I got a pair of 12" Kicker CVR 800 watts each with the custom camaro box. To go with it I got a 1200 watt Kicker Amp that I just bought a couple of weeks ago. Its a mono block. So in other words the amp just throws out the lows which is what you are looking for in a amp for a sub. The amp goes really good with the subs by the way. The subs are dual voice coil so you can put them in how ever many ohms you would like. And to top of everything I got an indash Jensen dvd cd mp3 player to go with it. Its a flip and it is has a 7" touchscreen. Its ipod ready and has all the extra stuff like camera and ohter things like that. Just need to buy the components. I will give you the RCA's, groud wire, and the power wire and extra speaker wire if you need it. Just need to get rid of it!!!! I promised myself i would sell it but i have to sacrifice something to fix my motor. MAKE AN OFFER!!!! send me a pm or post here.. or txt me or call me anytime @214 803 0154 (perfer a txt people. At&t getting expensive lol)

Sorry forgot to mension... Will consider trades... Things to keep in mind: Ls6 or 7 manifold, Lt's (perfered pacesetters, Slp, Hooker, or Qtp), Yank or Circle D stall, T-56, SS hood and passenger fender, and other stuff. Let me know what you got.....

Last edited by SSdimension; 04-20-2009 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention...
Old 04-21-2009, 05:48 PM
Launching!

come on guys... Make an offer... needs to go
Old 04-24-2009, 08:49 PM
Launching!

sold!!!!!!