Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

wring help

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 01:08 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default wring help

ok i am building a dash for my truck since the previous owner butcher the original one. i have a speedo, fuel, volt, oil, temp gauge. i have the light to the gauges set up to were they are all feed off of one power line. i have a button on my face panel that was used as an amp button. i want to use this to control when the light come on and off. how do i get power to this button and how do i get the power to the lights after that? its a three prong button as well
maybe this ghettos pic will explain what i am trying to say better

also i have to have a power wire to the fuel gauge and volt gauge. these need to have power when i turn the keys on. where do i pull power from fro this and can i run these to the same power source and have the volt gauge read right or do i need to run these with two different power wires? and i if need to run two different power wires where should i run them to? also can i run the grounds to these two gauges off the same wire?? thanks guys this will help me so much