Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

dash and tail lights not working need help

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 11:42 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dash and tail lights not working need help

so i was driving around a few days ago and noticed that my dash lights were out, didnt think much of it, could be a fuse. well last night i still hadnt gotten around to doin it and i went to a bar with a buddy and on the way home he was driving behind me and he calls to tell me to turn on my lights. being as they were on i tell him what do you mean, he then told me that i have no tail lights, so i hit the breaks and still nothing. i have my sigs but no tail lights or break lights or dash lights for that matter, i cant see any of my gauges. i go to check out the fuses and see that the fuse lid isnt the original. i tried getting online to find a fuse diagram and couldnt really find anything. so if you have a pic of the fuse diagram for a 99 trans am please pm me a pic or post it to this thread. or if you know any other reason why it would be doing this please give me some info. thanks guys.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:59 AM
Ungrounded Moderator

Received 280 Likes on 243 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

The STOP/HAZARD fuse is #1 in the top left corner of the fuse panel. The TAIL LPS fuse is #5 on the left side directly below the STOP/HAZARD fuse.

Oh... and they're "brakes" not "breaks".
Old 11-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol thanks for the info and my bad on the brakes. rarely happens

Quick Reply: dash and tail lights not working need help