Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

pac audio controler AOEM-GM24 need help

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 09:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pac audio controler AOEM-GM24 need help

Im not getting any responses on the trailblazer forum so im asking u stereo guru's here. I got this unit http://www.pac-audio.com/productDeta...&CategoryID=28 which is basically a plug n play interface controller for the stock HU in my 2006 trailblazer SS which also gives me two sets of rca's for adding my amp and sub. I got everything hooked up and the sub works but im waiting for my box to get here to make my adjustments on the amp.

My question is, if you look at the controller you can see it has some type of frequency adjustments on it for the rca's i believe? im not sure what they are. I have my dash torn apart b/c it was shitty getting it apart in case i have to adjust that interface controller. Do I or should i even need to adjust anything on the controller if the sub is turning on, or as long as it works all the other adjustments are done on the amp? Id like to put my dash back together if i dont need to touch it.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

they are level adjustments, just leave them where they are and you will be fine

Quick Reply: pac audio controler AOEM-GM24 need help