Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

kicker vs eclipse

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2004, 11:35 AM
Baltimore Whore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question kicker vs eclipse

Was Wondering What Every One Thinks About These Two Speakers.i Am Considering One Of The Two.just Need Some Insite.any Help Would Be Great.
Old 07-25-2004, 07:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mangledgmc03
Was Wondering What Every One Thinks About These Two Speakers.i Am Considering One Of The Two.just Need Some Insite.any Help Would Be Great.
I don't have any experience with eclipse, however i have always used kicker subwoofers. They have been great. I have a 12" s12L7 and it rocked, its in my closet now, because i didn't wanna put it in the trans. I have 2 8" L7's and they are just crazy. I have them in a sealed box and they just sound amazing. Plenty loud for me. I would recommend them to anyone looking for tight accurate bass and wants to crank the volume every once in a while.
Old 07-25-2004, 10:48 PM
TECH Veteran

What specific models are you comparing? Are you considering speakers or subwoofers? What price range are you in? I have installed and sold both Eclipse and Kicker products and have always like Eclipse stuff over Kicker as it always as a great sound quality to it compared to Kicker. But if you just want to make yourself retarded for cheap bucks Kicker does offer some good sub $100 subs and amp to match them.
Old 07-26-2004, 12:35 PM
Baltimore Whore

Originally Posted by maddboost
What specific models are you comparing? Are you considering speakers or subwoofers? What price range are you in? I have installed and sold both Eclipse and Kicker products and have always like Eclipse stuff over Kicker as it always as a great sound quality to it compared to Kicker. But if you just want to make yourself retarded for cheap bucks Kicker does offer some good sub $100 subs and amp to match them.
I AM TALKIN ABOUT SUBS.I HAVE HEARD KICKER AND ECLISPE AT A LOCAL STERIO SHOP AND IT SEEMED THAT THE ECLIPSE WAS MUCH CLEARER AN HAD TIGHTER BASS COMPARED TO THE L7.BUT THAT IS ALL I HAVE HEARD AS FAR AS THEM 2 GO.