Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

in dash dvd ( need fast reply)

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2004, 12:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default in dash dvd ( need fast reply)

i just got a kenwood indash dvd and everything works but the movies cause i have to hook one wire to the parking brake detection switch i have a 2002 ss does anyone know where to find that to hook up that wire thanks
Old 08-08-2004, 01:20 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SWEET 02
i just got a kenwood indash dvd and everything works but the movies cause i have to hook one wire to the parking brake detection switch i have a 2002 ss does anyone know where to find that to hook up that wire thanks
if its a negative trigger it is looking for then all you should have to do is ground it and it will work with or without the brake on,unless you dont want to be able to do that.there should be something wired to the e-brake hanle somewhere you may need to take center console loose to look for it.I am just guessing on that part good luck.
Old 08-08-2004, 01:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I would just ground it that way you can "watch" movies all the time.
Old 08-08-2004, 02:25 PM
On The Tree

alright cool, i thought it had to get hooked up to that parking thing but i went out and just grounded it and it works great thanks for the fast reply