Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

f/s Pioneer 940mp, xm sat radio, rb-10 aux adapter

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2004, 10:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default f/s Pioneer 940mp, xm sat radio, rb-10 aux adapter

Hey guys,
I know the rules are that you must post first in the for sale section and then here to post a link, however for some strange reason i do not have access to post in the forsale section, so if a mod could move it or if it is ok to just leave it here. Sorry for any problems. Thanks guys.

I have up for sale a excellent condition pioneer 940mp. This is the premier version of the 9400. I must say that this is one awesome deck. I have used it for a little over a year and have decided that car audio is no longer a priority and I am looking to up the performance of my trans am. I am looking to get 450 shipped which may sound a little high but that is going to include the pc-cd1 link to hook up to our comptuer so you can put custom screens and graphics on the unit. Here is a link to both items.

Pioneer 940mp

PC-CD1

The head unit will be shipped in the original box with all the original accessories. The pc-cd1 will be so long as i can find the box. The software *WILL* be included. I will also include the dashkit and the wiring harness if you would like for a 2000 transam for an additional 10 dollars.

-Also for sale is the aux input for the cd player. The RB-10 which i would like to get 25 shipped for.

-Also for sale is the GEX-FM903XM xm satillite tuner. I originally purchased this unit for 199 from sears. Item is in good condition. I will include a roof mount antennea as well. Im looking for 120 o.b.o. This item can be used in conjunction with a pioneer cd changer or the rb-10 aux adapter to hook up satillite radio and a cdchanger/aux with a single ip port. ie, it contains one input and one output for the ipbus system. This satillite tuner is originally an fm modulated unit and will only work with the ipbus system with the ipbus cable that i am selling sperately, otherwise the unit comes complete with the fm modulator.

GEX-FM903XM

-One last item for sale is a 25 foot pioneer ip-bus cable. I am looking for 25 shipped for this.

If you have any questions, requests for pictures or want to make an offer, I will check back here, or you can email me at mattcoool@snet.net. Thanks for takin the time to read.

Last edited by tars7; 08-22-2004 at 08:31 AM.
Old 08-21-2004, 11:41 PM
Copy & Paste Moderator

Received 187 Likes on 141 Posts

Your headunit link points the the XM receiver.

You can also hook up the XM Receiver directly to the stock monsoon without FM Modulation. Here is a thread in which I say how I did it:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...hlight=pioneer

Last edited by VIP1; 08-21-2004 at 11:51 PM.
Old 08-22-2004, 08:33 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fixed that link, sorry bout that.
Matt