Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Rewiring car questions

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 11:05 PM
WARNING! Bad Seller Alert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Rewiring car questions

Im converting my 94Z to a LS1 and basicly this car is going to be a weekend driver. The only functions that I would like to keep on the car are the head and rear lights including the signls, and power windows. Im installing a VFN Fiberglass dash so on that note the air bags, AC and misc are coming out. The only thing is; I dont know what wires I can take out. Right now I have the dash'd pulled including the air bags, and AC. All that is left is a whole bunch of wiring. Do any off you have pics or info on what I can remove. All this wiring looks like Dr. hand writing to me. Thank you for your time and help.
Old 09-13-2004, 11:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well depending on you motor compo. A Accel DFI is going to run all the motor stuff. Build a guage cluster out of autometer gauges. and I would just puy a painless wire kit for the lights. B/C even if you cut all the bs wires out you still have a big *** fuse box and it all will look like ***!
Old 09-14-2004, 03:10 PM
10 Second Club

Check your pm's SS.
Old 09-14-2004, 07:27 PM
WARNING! Bad Seller Alert

THanks man will do. Which painless system should I get?