Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

My wierd ws6 system

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My wierd ws6 system

So just the other week i was looking through the inside of the car and noticed something very odd. my ws6 didnt come optioned with a monsoon system. Heres wat i have.

My car is a 97 forest green ws6 with tan cloth interior, and its a hardtop. I got 1 speaker in each door instead of 2 and i got 2 mids and NONE in the rear. and it doesnt say Monsoon by the clock . I definetely got a bare bones optioned car and was wondering wat type of system do i actually have?
Old 08-07-2005, 06:13 PM
On The Tree

W51 Entertainment System, Radio, AM/FM Stereo, Seek/Scan, Cassette, 4 Speaker System, Standard Range
W52 Entertainment System, Radio, AM/FM Stereo, Cassette, Equalizer, 4 Speaker System, Coaxial
W53 Entertainment System, Radio, AM/FM Stereo, Compact Disc, Equalizer, 4 Speaker System, Coaxial
W54 Entertainment System, Radio, AM/FM Stereo, Cassette, Equalizer, 10 Speaker System, Amplifier
W55 Entertainment System, Radio, AM/FM Stereo, Compact Disc, Equalizer, 10 Speaker System, Amplifier
W57 Entertainment System, Radio, AM/FM Stereo, Cassette, Equalizer, 4 Speaker System, Coaxial
W58 Entertainment System, Radio, AM/FM Stereo, Compact Disc, Equalizer, 4 Speaker System, Coaxial
W59 Entertainment System, Radio, AM/FM Stereo, Cassette, Equalizer, 6 Speaker System, Dual Front Front Door Tweaters/Woofers, Extended Range Shelf
W66 Merchandised Package, Formula
W73 Entertainment System, Radio, AM/FM Stereo, Compact Disc, Equalizer, 6 Speaker System, Dual Front Front Door Tweaters/Woofers, Extended Range Shelf
Old 08-07-2005, 06:20 PM
On The Tree

Just check your RPO... and match it up with the list in my above post