Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

radio lock

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 06:44 PM
12 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default factory radio lock

Thought I would share this with you to keep this up to date. It works but the code is 202108.Some ying-yang on another forum has it set up as a paypal charge of $26.00. After step 3 you paypal him. He gives everything but the toll free phone number. I tried several times and decided to try a different code, I guess they change it occasionally. It worked on my wife's 2000 Chevy truck. They ask for make, several to choose from.

Here is what I found online:

Theftloc Bypass

1. Press and hold presets 2 & 3 for about 10 seconds until the first 3 digits of the display code are displayed
2. Write the numbers down.
3. Press the AM FM button, write down the next 3 numbers
4. Call 1-800-537-5140, when asked, enter 202107, press the “button” and enter the 6 digit code from the radio, you will get an unlock code, write it down.
5. Go back to the car, press the HR button and set the first 2 numbers, then press minute button and set the next two last numbers, press AM FM button, SEC should be displayed, turn on radio
To remove customers code, repeat step 5. you should see --- on radio face, the code is now out of the radio.

Last edited by WS.6#384; 10-17-2005 at 07:12 PM. Reason: add additional title comment (factory)

Quick Reply: radio lock