Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

stealth boxes or ttop boxes? and which speakers sound the best with both?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 04:35 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stealth boxes or ttop boxes? and which speakers sound the best with both?

just as it says above and i sort of like the stealth boxes on both sides just because it doesnt take up much room but also was thinking about to a custom fiberglass box that covers the whole trunk. which speakers sound the best in both boxes and which amps with what speakers? thanks for your help!
Old 01-02-2008, 04:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

i have a dual 10' t top box wich i like alot better than the single stealth. but its all personal preference on what you want. but if you get a T Top box where you can still slide your T tops in there just make sure you dont do what i do.
i mounted my amps 1/4' of an inch to close to the damn box, so i cant slide the t tops in so that aspect of the box is useless! i would remount the amps but i dont feel like making new holes to put the speedy clips in. i never have people in the back seat anyways so i just put the tops there.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:12 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have the 12" t-top box and love it. i love they way it looks and sounds coming off the glass. plus u will always get better comments on it like it looks like it was built into the car or gm made it. btw i have pioneer premier subs and amp and i think it sounds great.