Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Need a lil help with my halos

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 11:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need a lil help with my halos

So my g/f just bought me some halos n i dnt really no how to install them. They didnt come with any instructions so i dnt wanna mess them up. I got my headlights out i just dnt know how to hook up the actual halo. I know i have to splice it with another wire i just dnt know which one. I tried searching n couldnt find any answers so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanx
Old 02-15-2008, 11:32 AM
formerly 2000blackcamaross (6-25-2013)

I spliced in to my fog lights that way I could turn them on and off. I know some other people use a separate switch, like N20 arming switch.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:24 PM
Ungrounded Moderator

Received 280 Likes on 243 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

You can also connect them so that they are on whenever the parking lights or headlights are on. Just connect to the brown wire at the turn signal for power and use any convenient chassis ground.

As an aside...are halos just the latest fad that will be tomorrow's ricer option like dubs and alteezas?
Old 02-15-2008, 04:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanx for all the help guys its greatly appreciated. I really like mine n the only reason i really got mine was because my old headlights are so faded n have that film or whatever it is all over them lol but i do like them