Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Completely new system?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 12:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Completely new system?

Well I've been searching around and I must not be doing it right or something but I would like to replace my monsoon system. New head unit, speakers and amp(s). I know nothing about stereo systems but I know I'm tired of the distortion of my system as it is. First off, I don't need to set any records, I just want a nice sounding reasonably priced system. I don't want to show off anything. I have a sub that came with the car that is not hooked up. It's one of these http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...6bbb1f5d702c26. I don't know which one, is there any way to know? I would like some new speakers all around but from what I've read I may not need the hatch speakers. I know I need sail panel speakers cause those things are popping. Then a head unit. I want a single DIN, I guess. I don't even know what that means but I know I don't like the double and stock is 1.5, right? So I want what I call a normal head unit which I'm pretty sure is a single DIN. Also I like this bezel found here https://ls1tech.com/forums/wiring-stereo-electronics/898711-aftermarket-pioneer-radio.html. Any Idea where I could find one but say Camaro SS or something like that. So Sorry for this long post, but all help is appreciated even though there may be some negative since I couldn't figure out how to find a lot of this in the search.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:54 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can set you up with a few options that would work with your criterion. PM me for details.