Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Where in the hell are these subs..

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 07:47 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where in the hell are these subs..

Okay well i been searching for the sail-panel replacement subs.. i came up with the 6.5" Bazooka subs...

Knee Audio seems to be the number 1 person to provide them but his website states he is currently out of stock for that sub...

So I left him an email but while i'm waiting for a response, does anyone know where I can find this speaker besides his website?

Also can someone provide me with the actual specific part number, theres been several numbers tossed around the boards and I need to figure out which one is the true part number..

Thanks

P.S. This is for a 2001 Trans Am WS6

Last edited by Koastie57; 09-17-2008 at 07:47 PM. Reason: forgot something
Old 09-17-2008, 08:01 PM
Ungrounded Moderator

Received 280 Likes on 243 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Bazooka RS604DVC.

BTW, in future please don't start a new thread on the same subject - just post your additional questions in the original thread.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

elemental designs 7kv2 also works great
Old 09-18-2008, 12:03 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pentavolvo
elemental designs 7kv2 also works great
What i've got. They're nice, just wish i had an amp for them.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:12 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have 4 pairs in stock of the Bazookas right now. I just got them today. PM me if you need a pair. These will go quick.
That being said, the situation is this. I order 50 of the Bazooka subs and they delivered 9 and back ordered the rest. They are having trouble keeping up with my demand for them and are not really concerned about keeping me stocked.
I have located another product that is a 6.5" DVC subwoofer that I am going to buy through a new distributor tomorrow. I just discovered these after doing some serious digging to find them. They have 8 in stock and I am buying all 8. I will be posting up more info tomorrow on them, plus I can buy them for about the same price as the Bazookas so these may be a better option. I'll know more tomorrow and don't want to get too excited about them until I've seen them in person and actually hold them in my hands!!