Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Couple of Races in my New H/C/I

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 06:14 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Couple of Races in my New H/C/I

Well let me start off by saying neither one of these cars was worth the gas but I just wanted to have some fun.

The first race was against a Honda Civic Hatch. Not to sure about the year but fairly new. I could tell it had an exhaust, neon lights, and about 300 stickers. I was cruising down the freeway looking to see if I could get a couple of good runs. I was driving about 60 MPH in 5th gear when all of a sudden I see a little peice of rice in my review mirror. He was doing typical rice s!#t like weaving in and out of traffic, driving all on my *** like he had some where to be. I was not planning on running him but then he pulls out and gets beside me. He had a friend with him and he keeps looking at my car like I was about to get my *** kicked. He stays right next to me so I speed up slowly to about 70 and so does he. I give him a couple bumps of the throttle just so he know what he is getting in to and his friend looked at the driver like "O ****". I hear him down shift. I give the three honks and I hear him gun it I wait about a second. Then I drop it in third and no joke it looked like he pulled the e-brake. I only ran though third gear and let off. I let him catch up and he gives the thumbs up and tell me "bad *** car man". Give him the thumbs up and I continue searching for non-rice runners.

Next race was against a Chevy Cobalt year unkown. I was on the main strip and I see this little car driving like an ***. He does the typical ricer fly-by. I get next to him and bump the throttle and he revs back at me. The roads were kinda of busy but the freeway was empty. I told him lets go on the freeway he was like I don't know. I told him if your scared thats cool then he said f!#$ it. We get on the freeway going about 50 MPH give the three honks he hits it I drop it into second and same results as before. He was cool about it gave the thumbs up and rolled out.

On the way home its getting late and a mustang gt that sounded mean as hell when he rolled by me. It was maybe a 2000 or so not to sure. I caught up to the guy at the light and asked him if he wanted to run. He said he would but his tune was off since he put his cams in. I said so do you want to run or not he said no.

It has been kind of hard to find some one to run. I see a lot of newer cobras running around but none have wanted to run. Im not to sure when the track will open up around here. It seem like only ricers are will to run. The crappy thing is when im in my beater everyone is racing.WTF I do not care about winning or losing I just want to have a good time and see what the cars can really do. I will be leaving soon and hope to find some good runs before I leave. Until then I will continue the search. And post up respectable runs win or lose.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahahah.. 300 stickers