Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Almost got to run a Ferrari...

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Almost got to run a Ferrari...

Well I was on my way to college yesterday and I turn left at this light. I look in my pas rear mirror and see a silver Ferrari. I think a Spyder, not sure. Anyway he tries to pull a pass move and cut me off so he doesn't get stuck behind traffic in his lane. I hammered it a spun life a muthafucker through first and luckily stopped him from making me look like a bitch. He passes and gets back next to me, by this time I'm like holly **** this is going to happen. I know the road straightened out after a few twisties so I was like HELL YEAH! Once we get two turns from the straight the guy waves at me and turns off. I was like WTFMF. A flip a bitch in the next lot and go to talk to him and by time I get to his car he's inside the building already. AAARGGGHHH. I don't know if I would have won or not, just depends on how well I launched and at what speed I guess. I'll see him again...
Old 04-11-2009, 08:14 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

set that video up..that could be a good race if you catch him again
Old 04-11-2009, 09:34 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Was it an F430? I've raced a couple of those. They're definitely quick as hell. Much more impressive up top than down low, though. With your mods you're going to have trouble with him on the highway if he knows what he's doing but if you can hook and launch the hell out of it, you'll have a shot down low or from a dig.

Don't get me wrong, though, they're still fast as hell down low, just even more impressive up top.