Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

got killed by a G35x lol

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 09:40 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got killed by a G35x lol

just got back from a 6 hour drive back to college so ill keep this real short-

i got my 12 bolt all situated and good to go- about the 10th time of pounding the wheel well trying to get the wheel to stop rubbing and at the time it did (still rubbed around turns- nothing a grinding wheel didnt fix)

so i did a nice whole shot on a light just spinning every which way (not used to the 4.11s) and i look in my rear view and i see a car coming up fast- now i was only shifting at 5K since i havent driving the car in ~6months so i didnt think TOO much of it

get to the next light and see its the G35x which i know run 14.0x all day long- but he never even gave my a look more than just the casual turn of the head, so when the light turns green, i just casually shift into first and he takes off, so i figure he wants to play

next light we get to he does the same thing, but i just go when the light turns green only to spin more than the first time then rev it out trying to find traction, once i got into 2nd he had a couple of lengths (obv it took me a good 5 seconds lolol) but i quickly start to catchup as if he was standing still

got to his rear bumper and he quickly slammed the brakes

it was some guy in his late 30s that prob leased the car from infiniti- i give him the win since he'll be telling all his friends he beat an LS1 anyway lol

if Moser Engineering chimes in on this- Can I get some cheese with this whine? (please dont give me crap about this comment lolol)
Old 04-19-2009, 06:30 AM
On The Tree

good death..kinda
Old 04-19-2009, 06:38 AM
TECH Regular

you need bigger/better tires so things like this wont happen but im sure you made that guys year lol
Old 04-19-2009, 08:37 AM
TECH Resident

lol yep- ya after the first hole shot before i even saw this guy, me and my friend both said "nittos" simultaneously lol