Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Charger bites off way more than he can chew

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 04:46 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Charger bites off way more than he can chew

So I was driving down the road, minding my own. And this charger rolls up and starts messing with me. I just shook my head no and went on my way. well couple miles down the road they start again....we are coming up on a sheriff station so I just shook my head no again. But as like before they kept on and on. And a mile up the road from county shop is the local pd shop. They calmed down til we passed that then started in on me again....so finally I lined up from about 35mph and let them go...I let them get about a half out then nailed it! Almost instantly I had 3 so I stayed in it then 5 then I shut it down. for some reason they didn't mess with me any more for 6-7 more miles when I pulled up to a light a little ways down some guys in a big lifted bronco were cheering a clapping and asked "what the hell is under that hood?" My response LOL "Just a little 305".....Yeah they raised the bs flag on that one real quick and said ok sure thing. I really did try to refrain from running the charger but he wanted it.

NO it wasn't even an srt-8 just the normal r/t
Old 06-11-2009, 09:08 AM
Teching In

Good kill, hey he started it, its all good even if it was an R/T. One of my pops friends has an SRT8 and has been talking mess, but never seems to want to line them up.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:22 AM
Launching!

Good kill

What is it with the charger owners? I had one mess with me a few weeks ago, i was minding my own buisness i didn't even notice him behind me. Then before i get on the highway i see he's riding my ***. Then he falls back and I see him flying up on me again fast as we get on the highway, so i hit it put quite a few cars on him quick so i let off. His ended up being an srt-8 sucks for him i guess.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:06 PM
TECH Addict

Nice kill, ive had an R/T mess with me before. Being A4 it took me a bit to pull on him from some rolls, but once i got started. I began pulling pretty easy. We stopped at a redlight, he asked what i had and i told him "full exhaust". He goes "your cars pretty fast man. I think i just gotta break in my engine some more" lol I couldnt help but laugh after that, and i thought to myself. Yeaa that must be it, just forget bolt ons and that the car weighs like 4000lbs. That big bad Hemi just needs to be broken in lol

Dont get me wrong i respect all V8 car's, but when i getta comment like that. I then realize 2 things, in his case. 1, he's your typical hemi owner and thinks its the best engine there is and 2, he doesnt know **** about cars lol