Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

A good loss (video)

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 02:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A good loss (video)

WELL WENT TO THE RACES TODAY AND WAS CALLED OUT BUY SOME GUY WITH A BLACK CAMARO. HE WANTED A ROLL SINCE HE WAS STANDERED AND I AM AUTO. I SAID LETS DO A 30 ROLL AND THEN A DIG HE AGREED. WELL FIRST RACE I GOT HIM UNTILL WE REACHED 80 AND HE THEN HE PAST ME BY. HE ENDED UP WINNING BY LIKE 2 CARS OR SO
SECOND RACE WE LINED UP I JUMP ON HIM PRETTY GOOD WAS HOLDING HIM OFF BUT LIKE THE LAST RACE HE PAST ME. I LET OFF AS SOON HE WAS LIKE 2 CARS AHEAD, THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS GOING TO GET HIM.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wMpb77WQqg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmqmnTvvKwQ
Old 01-15-2010, 10:15 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guy must have a 383 or bigger with heads to be pulling you back and passing you like that! Nice runs and badass sounding cars! Next time just agree to race him to 60mph. lol
Old 01-15-2010, 10:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After the race guy told me his mods. M6,6.0,l92 p&p heads,tv2 cam, lt headers, true duel exhaust, ls3 intake, gears. Said he was trapping 124 at the track.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:07 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool! I'm actually getting ready to do a ported L92/LS3 head swap myself. Got everything needed except the heads themselves. lol saving the big money part for tax return time. Ever dyno your car?