Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I think I got rev served!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 11:26 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I think I got rev served!

Ok, I admit I was bored, I caught up to a 95+ 240, lowered/exhaust, in town and just my luck we catch a light together. Like I said I was bored so I threw a rev and a small lurch, even opened the cutout and remembered to take traction control off! Yeah LOL! The guy pretended to be on the phone and was generally too cool for school, so the light turns green and nothing happens, I just kind of pace him until...He gave it hell at about 15 mph! So I floor it too and slowly creep around him (the converter hit too hard) until at 30 I catch some traction and BAM! from 30 to 50---> buslength. As this was in town I immediately slow down and to give the thumbs up, but the cool phone guy will not come close. Whatever, I think, and continue on my way. But in his mind he can still take me, its not over! Just a mile down the road, just as traffic was clearing he is beside me but will not look over (still busy on the phone), I'm thinking I get more fun but all I got was him revving the pure living **** out of that poor engine and a very quick turn off to the left, WTF? Happened to any of you before? I guess I got punked, serves me right LOL
Old 03-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Launching!

What would he have accomplished by racing you (other than losing a race where the outcome was pretty much pre-determined)?
Old 03-03-2010, 01:13 PM
11 Second Club

What would he have accomplished by racing you (other than losing a race where the outcome was pretty much pre-determined)?
for all we know he could have had a turbo..good kill op
Old 03-03-2010, 01:38 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by speedshifterNC
lol..
Old 03-03-2010, 03:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by speedshifterNC
Yep, even though I did a bit of taunting, he did not have to sneakily try and bust my ***