Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 03:13 AM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hate you again. Just for the record.
Old 02-14-2011, 03:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

All I can say is Thank you RSKY, for not being the normal high end exotic guys who drive 10 under the speed limit and dont use the car for what its meant for.
Old 02-14-2011, 03:40 AM
Launching!

^^like my father with his vipers and f430. he gets on it.....to 4k rpm then its time to shut er down, she had a good run....
Old 02-14-2011, 07:03 AM
Launching!

sorry guys I had severe computer problems

had the story written within an hour of getting home. Hit the post button and my computer freezes. So Ive been working on the story and the vids for around 5 hours now. Computer has crashed I dont know how many times tonight. I did not intentionally leave you hanging...LOL

Im actually quite in agreement with RSKY's assesment..

However on the first run we honked and I saw his vehicle hanging by mine. He was only 1.5 cars back at 130 mph and we hit it at the same time from what I saw..

But the last two good races were clearly his as the video will show and his car is extremely impressive. A lil faster than when his Z06 was 500 rwhp for sure...

Fun times and cant wait till I get that lil extra HP on the 24th...

Last edited by Killemall; 02-14-2011 at 08:08 AM.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:33 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by RSKY
I'm going to ruin it for him.

The 570 is incredible. From the sound of the engine at high RPM's to the smooth power it makes.

We did race this morning and afternoon. There were a few races I couldn't hear him honking because when I drop the gears, the engine is screaming in my cabin. I also had my windows up cause my wife ain't about to sit in a Lambo without AC on a hot day.

My wife can attest to the not hearing part.

Several times. If I can't hear a honk, I usually just don't run. My wife on a couple runs was like "why is he just taking off?" I said "I can play that game."
I would start a three honk and then as soon as I finish I go for it, leaving him busses behind me. So really it was a matter of just rolling down the window.

But when I did roll down my window to listen in for the honking, and we go at the same time, I would usually pull him by 1-1.5 cars. We did those several times, and each time would be the same outcome. 1-1.5 cars.

I had it on sport mode, and I'm still learning the car. Supposedly the Corsa button is the Business button. No TC, No auto shifting if hitting the rev limit, no bull ****. It's supposed to shift harder and faster. I haven't pressed it yet, so we shall see. But in Sport mode, I'm very comfortable.

I'm still getting used to the car. I know there is a launch control button that is basically like a transbrake. Scared to use that to till I get a good feel for it. I don't want to be wrecking a Lambo. But I know from a dig.. this car is a freaking Rocket!
So you had 1-1.5 cars on him while not knowing the car 100%, not in the right shift mode, and having a passenger while he was solo? Killemall, maybe a name change is in demand? Maybe......icantbeatrskyforthelifeofme
Old 02-14-2011, 09:11 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

#1- Your stories suck, just tell us who won or learn how to tell a good story without terrible attempts at imagery.
#2- It's Italian, not Italion.
#3- AMAZING, not amazeing
#4- You were "overweight" by like 50lbs. Big deal.
#5- Run from a dig like a man and get your *** handed to you.

PS-Wasn't your car down for a cam install, or was that just a lie?
PSS- His car looks better than yours ever will, and will sound infinitely better.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:12 AM
12 Second Club

SEXY PICTURES
Can we get some videos of that thing? I wanna hear her! LOOOVE the color.

Give it to UGR.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:34 AM
Teching In

Well, like I said.. The first couple runs I went for it not hearing the honk and just seeing him take off. Just from that, I hung pretty close. But as soon as I realized that he was going to call those wins I decided not to even engage. I talked to wifey said "gotta open the window a little.". She said fine. I did, you lost.. She asked "did you have to turn off the AC to run him?". I said I didn't. It's just that ******* hot outside and me opening the window sucked all the cold air out.

There were a few times I returned the favor of honking first it was pretty ugly as well.. So if you want to say you beat me by a car half, that's fine. Cause it was about a bus length when I honked. Maybe more..

Next weekend my supra buds want me to bring out the Lambo to a cruise. Hopefully a 430 scuderia will be there. If he wants killemall is invited. Hopefully this time, my bro that does my vids will ride shotgun and get some
Good footage. And another Rsky productions vid will be posted.

Last edited by RSKY; 02-14-2011 at 10:39 AM.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:54 AM
TECH Resident

Please tell me what you do for a living to afford that amazing piece of machinery...lol.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:58 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Killemall
VIPER
-2003 SRT10 at 510 HP and 3380 pounds in stock form
-vehicle has mild bolt ons and custom tune at 480 rwhp
-vehicle has mild weight reduction at 3280 pounds
time of races vehicle had 85 pounds in trunk and 3/4 tank of gas

GALLARDO
-2011 LP 570-4 SUPERLEGGRA 570 HP and 3200 pounds in stock form
time of races vehicle had a 150 pound passenger and 1/2 tank of gas

To say I've been waiting for this my entire life would be an understatement

It's hard to stay focused as people gawk at the 300K Italion reving to my left. The sound is at first hard to soak in. Then suddenly it becomes simple to understand. Much like the way I felt the when I saw Apollo Creed hit the mat and not get back up, Im in disbelief. But unlike my hate for Ivan, The chorus surrounding me is appreciated.

Trying to stay focused and not gawk my self I am determined not to follow in Appolo's footsteps. In the forthcoming battle I am overweight and underpowered compared to the Italion. But despite my efforts to keep focused, I find myself dazed by the beauty over my left shoulder. I think back to 2004 when I bought my first new vette and wished just to one day race a Viper. How times have chaged as I'm about to battle one of the most desired cars ever produced.

Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I see the gesture to start and quickly leave my day dream and snap back to reality were my Viper is about to race RSKY's Gallardo. With little effort I lure RSKY into my safe zone of second gear at 70 mph. He eagerly matches this roll speed.

beep
Beep
BEEP

We start at the same time and to my suprise I land a solid blow cutting the Italions brow and gaing a length and a half from 70-130 mph. He's not a Machine! He's a Man! Much like the Grenches heart my confidance grew three sizes. But that confidance was very short lived.

beep
Beep
BEEP

What happenned next was a series of Daze and confusion. Countless battles with no real outcome. Between the 1000 angry bees in my exhaust and the Heavens parting from RSKY's we simply couldnt decipher the horn blast. Fatigued and without result we started a 3 hour lunch break. When we couldn't eat another bite we watched many differant people take pictures of the Italion and American. While gaining a fair amount of attention even next to the Italion, it became very clear that rather I won the next series of races or lost. RSKY would go home the winner. Now several hours later and despite being gorged we both were still hungry to continue and quickly faced off.

I tried to Lure the Italion into my 70 mph in second gear zone, But as if in a game of Chess RSKY took me to his level of 40 mph. Cowardly I could not commit to first gear at 40 mph and remained in second gear. It was only a few years ago while raceing RSKY at 40 mph in first gear that I sustained unrecoverable damage in a similar vehicle.

beep
Beep
BEEP

From 40 to only 80 mph the AWD Italion has already gained a car length. Then lands a devastateing uppercut and gains another length from 80 to 130 mph. While this blow was not a game ender. It was defiently a game changer and showed me just how potent the stock Italion was.

Completely shocked by the raw speed that I had just witnessed I stayed focused and thought of the first race I had fairly won.

beep
Beep
BEEP

We engaged eachother again several times to the same outcome of false starts. As we neared the end of our day it seemed that their would be no clear victor in this series. Then we came across a road that has solved many automotive mysteries for us. Just like it told us the truth about the C5 over M3 and confirmed the nsx over C5. It told us no lies. And when we questioned the RT10 Viper and NSX it again told us the truth. Never holding back on the stockish SRT10 vs stock Z06 this road has never let us down.

Their was a silent calm as I went against my Cowardness and downshifted to first gear at 20 mph to match the Italions speed.

beep
Beep
BEEP

We exploded from 20 to 60 mph as RSKY landed light jabs haveing my bumper at his front fender. Then from 60 to 95 it seemed as if the world stood still and the oceans ceased. Mere seconds turned into an eternity of side by side battle. But as I shifted from second to third at 95 mph I couldn't match the shifting speed of RSKY. He landed a body blow that took me to my knees as he gained a length from 95 to 130 mph. Suddenly the world continued to turn and the oceans crashed down as I looked at the Italions tail lights and knew that RSKY had put me in my place squarely behind him.

Amazeing ride RSKY and thanks for letting me race my dream. A NO BS high end Italion.

CONGRATS on the car and the Kill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIPLCZvwqLs

HERE YA GO...Sorry about some of the camera angles ect. As you can Imagine operateing a camera while raceing isnt easy to do by your self
Old 02-14-2011, 11:01 AM
12 Second Club

Rsky, **** you and your hot weather.

Figures killemall would shorten the distances of his loses. A/c on

Can't wait to see these vids. And I noticed one was added since the last time I checked this thread. Ill watch that when I get home.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:20 AM
Teching In

Well.. as your vid shows.. both of us couldn't hear ****.. I guess we gotta run with windows down.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

Does the A/C get cut off automatically when you got WOT? I know Mustangs do that..Figured a Lambo would.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:37 AM
Launching!

Well, like I said.. The first couple runs I went for it not hearing the honk and just seeing him take off. Just from that, I hung pretty close. But as soon as I realized that he was going to call those wins I decided not to even engage. I talked to wifey said "gotta open the window a little.". She said fine. I did, you lost.. She asked "did you have to turn off the AC to run him?". I said I didn't. It's just that ******* hot outside and me opening the window sucked all the cold air out.

There were a few times I returned the favor of honking first it was pretty ugly as well.. So if you want to say you beat me by a car half, that's fine. Cause it was about a bus length when I honked. Maybe more..

Next weekend my supra buds want me to bring out the Lambo to a cruise. Hopefully a 430 scuderia will be there. If he wants killemall is invited. Hopefully this time, my bro that does my vids will ride shotgun and get some
Good footage. And another Rsky productions vid will be posted.

You lost the first race by a lil bit. Big deal. I lost the last two races by a lil bit. Big deal.

Take a good look at the vid posted and look at what I do after I do the 3 beep and realize that I started before you. You will observe that I get off of it and reset. All you or I can do is 3 beep and hope the other guy hears it. If it is obvious that one took off well before the other then simply call it and reset.

After the first race I felt bad and thats why I rolled up to you and said dont worry I just got lucky. That was me sincerely feeling a lil bad about beating you by a lil bit on the first race. Not the fact that you lost made me feel bad but the fact that you dropped so much money. I was afraid that the car wasnt as fast as we had thought.

But quickly you showed me it was very fast and then I didnt feel bad anymore. That was the only W I got. As you can tell by my story and vid all the false starts hold no weight to me.

fadi, I had 85 pounds of weight in the trunk from various internal engine parts Im haveing installed soon as well as stereo equipment that I usually drop in the garage before a race. 85 pounds does not equal a passenger. But we agreed and I purposely put in 3/4 tank of gas while RSKY had his female passenger and a 1/2 tank of gas.

You speak of me changeing my name ect. Last time I checked the f458 and 570 superleggra are fierce competitors and are both capable of high 10's at 129-134 mph. Considering the caliber of car. Im very happy with my vipers performance for only 40 rwhp over stock. Mild bolt ons and tune. I still dont have headers/throttle body or even an air intake.

Nice runs RSKY...Hopefully communication can be better next time. But I always find it hard to communicate on that road. theirs always traffic and turns and bridges ect that you have to think about while trying to get a good clean race. Atleaste we have those two clean w's for you on vid.

Im always down to play with a Ferrari. or Lambo or GTR (just kiddin noob)
Old 02-14-2011, 12:09 PM
On The Tree

Nice race OP!

LP 570-4 SUPERLEGGRA are no joke I'd love to try my luck at one.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:36 PM
9 Second Club

Killemall, do you seriously think you won any of those races? It looks like in all your vids you lost by a length or two to RSKY who isn't even driving to the cars full potential. Unless you call a false start a race

Well you must be delusional. Just like when you said your half black. You're pastier than me and you live in Hawaii. Lol
Old 02-14-2011, 12:48 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

im pretty sure i have never mentioned weight in my car on any thread i posted.

unless its excessive, it shuld be assumed everybody has something in their trunk.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by willizm
Killemall, do you seriously think you won any of those races? It looks like in all your vids you lost by a length or two to RSKY who isn't even driving to the cars full potential. Unless you call a false start a race

Well you must be delusional. Just like when you said your half black. You're pastier than me and you live in Hawaii. Lol
Actually, he is half black and white. I've met his parents and they are both very nice. As far as his skin tone, it just turns out that he and his sisters pull more on the white side in terms of skin color.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:02 PM
Teching In

Jesus just admit you got your *** handed to you by a more ridiculous car. This makes me really wanna drive my car but its down until the end of the month =(
Old 02-14-2011, 01:12 PM
Staging Lane

Actually, he is half black and white. I've met his parents and they are both very nice. As far as his skin tone, it just turns out that he and his sisters pull more on the white side in terms of skin color.
RSKY, For the love of LS1TECH and the rest of the world, next time you race Killemall, please MAKE SURE you both have passengers, your windows are slightly down so there are no horn excuses, and you are in the right race mode. You should have learned by now that Killemall will do ANYTHING to get a win on video, even if he cheats his way there, so he can post it on the forums. Luckily, most of the times the forum member are quick to catch on his BS.

Quick Reply: Killemall viper vs rsky gallardo