Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

RSKYGallardo VS KILLEMALViper The MOVIE

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 10:48 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FOG52
yeah I didn't tell I had modded the Shelby until after we raced.
Man you are cruel!
Old 04-22-2011, 05:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Killemall
Rsky did much better this time than the last time we lined them up. The first two races were my fault for lack of good tire.

He seems to be trying to race that thing like a Supra..LOL.. You see him drop back a 1/2 car length and then revving it up like he's brake boosting.

you can take the driver out of the import. But can you take the import out of the driver? J/K

It is frustrateing when he lets off at only 125 mph and my bumper is at his rear. Would love to see the result at 140 plus mph. But I cant blame the guy. Im scared as hell of getting pulled over as well.

At the end of the day we didnt get caught and a video was made. So cant complain
Actually in the vid, you start honking while I'm at your door several times. And if you'd like to run to 140.. We should do it early morning cause there was to much traffic when we went, and on another run I slowedcause we were at the on ramp which happens to be a huge turn. If you think you can power through the turn, cool. But do it when you race a Honda or something cause I ain't about to risk my car that is worth at least 6 times yours. Just saying..
Old 04-22-2011, 05:42 AM
Teching In

Just kidding. Not about running to 140
Old 04-22-2011, 11:04 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Killemall
It is frustrateing when he lets off at only 125 mph and my bumper is at his rear. Would love to see the result at 140 plus mph.
My guess due to gearing and aerodynamics it would only get worse for you. Guys running big-hp Vipers (forgot the forum name) would know better though.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:36 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RSKY
Actually in the vid, you start honking while I'm at your door several times. And if you'd like to run to 140.. We should do it early morning cause there was to much traffic when we went, and on another run I slowedcause we were at the on ramp which happens to be a huge turn. If you think you can power through the turn, cool. But do it when you race a Honda or something cause I ain't about to risk my car that is worth at least 6 times yours. Just saying..
Ouch!
Old 04-22-2011, 01:18 PM
Teching In

Am I wrong? Let's put it this way.. If you and a friend were racing.. and he lost it on a turn and nailed your brand new lambo, what would you do? Ah... it's just a car.

Mostly it's my exhaustion talking. Don't pay any attention to me. Up all night with twin babies.

Last edited by RSKY; 04-22-2011 at 01:44 PM.