Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

THC Turbo Integra Type-R vs 800hp Procharged Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by V8EATR
Oh no, a car faster than mine in a straight line? Clearly its the better car then. And you guys keep forgetting, I don't care how fast a Honda is, I just don't care. I don't like them and I don't have too. I respect some of them but most of them just suck.
yumadbrah?
Old 07-11-2012, 09:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Neons are garbage. The interior is like a tonka toy.

The cobalt is good and all but why would I buy another fail wheel drive car that will ultimately make less power then my integra could make with more work?
While I agree with the fail wheel drive but if you put as much effort in the balt as you do the honda **** my money is on the balt. Your starting with a better platform. A couple bolt-ons and a tune and Cobalts are in the 12's. I think there has even been a few in the 11's with bolt-ons and tuned for e85.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:23 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
While I agree with the fail wheel drive but if you put as much effort in the balt as you do the honda **** my money is on the balt. Your starting with a better platform. A couple bolt-ons and a tune and Cobalts are in the 12's. I think there has even been a few in the 11's with bolt-ons and tuned for e85.
Cobalts are garbage. The turbo ones are okay.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:09 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Neons are garbage. The interior is like a tonka toy.

The cobalt is good and all but why would I buy another fail wheel drive car that will ultimately make less power then my integra could make with more work?
Last time i checked integras Have shitty interiors just like the neon. And The Srt4 also sounds better
Old 07-12-2012, 09:38 AM
Teching In

Havent seen enough / any cobalts in person to make that call. Since they come with turbos from the factory obviously they are set up for it so they have an advantage. But from a pure engine / power making perspective I still think a modern honda equivalent engine would blow it out of the water.

Originally Posted by SalvageZ28
Last time i checked integras Have shitty interiors just like the neon. And The Srt4 also sounds better
Opinion, but Dodge has also had crappy interiors. SRT4s also have that dual exhaust thing that helps.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Teching In

First time Ive ever heard someone say an Srt4 sounds anything but horrible...they sound like ups trucks.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2StepsAhead
First time Ive ever heard someone say an Srt4 sounds anything but horrible...they sound like ups trucks.
same here... They sound nice with the side pipe and a lot of head work.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 2StepsAhead
They all sound the same no matter what you do to the exhaust lol they sound like tractors.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Teching In

LOL You ignorant dumb F@CK!!!!!!

I bet you look more stupid in person....
I knew you were from the east or midwest lol. What do you expect from a closed minded dairy farm douche lol?

Last edited by BBAP2; 07-12-2012 at 01:58 PM.

Quick Reply: THC Turbo Integra Type-R vs 800hp Procharged Corvette