Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Z06 I/E/CamVs H/C/I Stalled Ls3

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 12:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Z06 I/E/CamVs H/C/I Stalled Ls3

Some friends of mine, ran the other day, this is the Z06 I hope to run soon (Camra Car).

Enjoy!

I finally got a run in, the other day in mexico i went out looking for a run, a bunch of cars out and ricers but no one wanted to run, finnaly I found a fox body pounding the ground and he would run off a 40 roll, 20 or nothing, I still have my stock rear end and didnt want to tow it so my buddy says we'll go 30! and he still wouldn't run.

Well luckly, a good friend had his 6.0l truck out and so we hit the freeway, I didn't have bottle pressure so I figured we would run and if he pulled me by time we headed back I could spray.

We slowed down, yelled it off, I stabed 2nd, pulled him hard, hit third, car lenght, hit 4th, just pulled away. When we stopped he addmitted he didn't have much pressure either but used him kit. No film as it was just for fun and without Him I would not have got any runs.

I will be spraying the above Yellow car!!!

Last edited by stockz; 01-27-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry the link was bad, I want to wait till I put on the bogarts before I race him, you know ....Just in Case

Quick Reply: Z06 I/E/CamVs H/C/I Stalled Ls3