Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

1/8 mile warrior GC SRT8 vs G8 GT, Challenger SRT8 6.1, Ram SRT10, 5.0 Stang

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 01:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/8 mile warrior GC SRT8 vs G8 GT, Challenger SRT8 6.1, Ram SRT10, 5.0 Stang

Went to a 1/8 mile "track" in Evanston Wyoming which is just a repaved old runway. Ran a few fun cars and had a blast.

Don't be too hard on the editing. It is my first attempt at editing my videos together with software. Normally I would just upload 5 different videos but I wanted to try something different. Some of the text is too dark so you can't see what it says.

The last race with the 5.0 was going good until he hit the rev limiter (you can see where his nose dives, then he just gave up), so yes I realize I beat the driver. I wanted to get another run but my Wife and baby were getting restless so I left. It would have been a damn good run for the 1/8 since I was only running .1-.2 faster than him throughout the day.

Old 05-28-2013, 01:46 PM
Teching In

Nice vid.

Love the sig. also.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:01 PM
Teching In

what did it run? Id love to line up with your jeep
Old 05-28-2013, 02:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Troy Trackbeast
what did it run? Id love to line up with your jeep
lol you are a little out of my league right now. Love the car though. Looks great in your sig.

I was running between 9.2-9.4 depending on whether I hot lapped it or not. DA was an amazing 8400'+. I know you all are jealous of that shitty air.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:14 PM
Teching In

o wow! that DA is nuts!

LOL yea man just giving you a hard time, i have had several GC SRT's talk smack to me at local grudge events so i couldnt help myself. They are sweet rides, maybe next time get your wife to pull the beach bag outta the back, may shave a tenth or two LOL. Fastest one Ive seen out here was running a D1 Procharger, mid 11's @ 120...crazy for a big *** SUV
Old 05-28-2013, 02:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Troy Trackbeast
o wow! that DA is nuts!

LOL yea man just giving you a hard time, i have had several GC SRT's talk smack to me at local grudge events so i couldnt help myself. They are sweet rides, maybe next time get your wife to pull the beach bag outta the back, may shave a tenth or two LOL. Fastest one Ive seen out here was running a D1 Procharger, mid 11's @ 120...crazy for a big *** SUV
Haha that was actually the diaper bag. It was out for the first run, but then I had to change my son's diaper and just forgot to take it out again. Haha

I know my place and I usually refrain from talking trash to people out of my league since I am basically stock right now; muffler delete, CAI and a canned tune. D1 is my future plan though. Promised the wife a bigger house first, so the ProCharger is on the back burner for now. I'd love to be mid-high teens in the 1/4 at my home track.

Quick Reply: 1/8 mile warrior GC SRT8 vs G8 GT, Challenger SRT8 6.1, Ram SRT10, 5.0 Stang