Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

89 or 90 something Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2004, 01:20 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 89 or 90 something Mustang

Old 5-0 Mustang, I roll up 2 cars are in front of both of us so no chance of a race. I go ahead and roll my window down and act like a total rookie. It was a black mustang pipes were tucked up, sound ok not to ballsy, fully tinted windows, he also had a full gauge pillar, looked like a racer you know but doubted it. So I ask him and he looks nervous as hell and like stutterin.....do you race? he says real quick "yeah sure lets do it!:" Im like no doooo youuu race? then he continues all chilled out now like "no not really" So Im like thinkin this guys tryin to play me for a damn fool hes tryin to hustle me or something. Then hes says "its stock" Im like lookin at the guy thinkin to myself what a dumbass retard liar. It clearly doesnt sound stock and for crying out loud I have his indigo guage pillar lights glowing in my face. So I say what do you run in 1/4 he pauses and says "never ran" He asked me if I run I say "no Im all stock too" roll up my window in his face while hes still like wanting to talk and roll away from him hahaha. What an idiot....then of course he has to disrespect and do the dumbass cut off move you know drives by quick then cuts over up ahead. I was like man this damn guy so then he starts doin some part throttle bursts letting me hear his weak *** exhaust, im like screw this Im gonna scare **** outta him. I slow down and let him go about 5-8 car lengths then I do a 3/4 blast not wot, Im moving pretty good and I start to brake and get right up on his *** and stay on it for about 3 blocks hes hittin his brakes tryin to scare me to back off and it looks as if im attached to his damn car by a trailer hitch hahaha. My fun was then over as I let the boyyyy go and turned off on my destination. Not really a kill, not really anything, but I felt like I had owned him. He probably had a salty taste in his mouth of fear wondering why I was ridin his ***, as hes twisting and turning trying to see what Im doing behind him a bead of sweat drips down his brow, he panics in yells as his friend panics also, yelling this guy is f....ing crazy, whats he doing, let him go by, i cant he wont Thanks for listening!
Old 05-09-2004, 01:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Whoaaaa, you are crazy man!!
Good, race.
Where in the 'burbs are you by chance?
Old 05-09-2004, 01:59 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Icouldnotfollowthestory...allthesentencesweremashe dtogether!
Good kill?!
Old 05-09-2004, 03:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
Icouldnotfollowthestory...allthesentencesweremashe dtogether!
Good kill?!
eh, it wasn't TOO bad... though, I don't know that I really have a response besides, be careful. If you hit him, it woulda been your *** paying for all the ****...
Old 05-09-2004, 05:00 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by MillaTK
eh, it wasn't TOO bad... though, I don't know that I really have a response besides, be careful. If you hit him, it woulda been your *** paying for all the ****...
Im a damn race car driver.....hahaha at least thats what I think I can ride someones bumper like dale jr and tony stewart. Just call me cole trickle. haha Yeah I know he could of, but he wasnt gonna hit his brakes. I could tell, you just know, and what kinda idiot would slam on his brakes and wreck his own car. Unless its a beater. He probably thought if this guy is riding me so close then he must not give a **** if his car gets wrecked. Ya know buuuutttt yeah I see what your saying that would have sucked.